Team Fortress 2

So I ended up reinstalling it. did a match and I guess a break was needed after all since I'm doing better than when I quit. It also helps that I cranked my sensitivity down so I don't overshoot my targets anymore. I just undershoot them now when I'm not paying attention.

First thing I do? Make some server mods turn on an auto sniper killing script because I got a few chain headshots on people running in a straight line. Seriously what is it with the easiest targets being the first to call hacks? I'm not even a good sniper. If they aren't standing still or running straight I can't hit them very well.

Also 2 years later, someone finally says something about the shitty pun I put on my frying pan's description. "Breakfast just got SERVED."

No matter what target it is, it's usually a matter of the server's hit reg whether I make it or not. (Unless it's some crazy shot I'm hoping to get lucky on)

I got two headshots in rapid succession while one of my targets was directly behind me, got accused of aimbotting for that.

the name's riley

I've used aimbots, and I've had lucky shots, so I personally don't call "aimbot" unless there are 3-4 awfully suspicious kills... Every time I do, all those suspicious kills either start happening to me, (definite aimbot, and the user doesn't care about people knowing) stop happening all together, (definite aimbot, and doesn't want to get caught) or continue. (most likely not an aimbot, just a really good aim)

That said... I've seen way too many 'botters to want to bother playing. (I even know how to completely bypass VAC and all the server checks, and it's not that hard)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

As someone who plays outrageous amounts of Sniper, I get hackusations here and there.. usually for how twitchy I am. I find that my decent shots get me hackused the most because anything like headshotting a point-blank airborne Scout while on fire tends to be dismissed as nothing more than luck (which it usually is for me).

On an unrelated note, I sniped in highlander for the first time and got a few decent-ish kills:

Q6BtOMcTKvE

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

That dropdown shot was swaggin. Their Medic was an idiot though with his positioning. I'd recommend submitting the clips to SiN and ExTV. You might get a frag of the day or a MoG

I'm playing Competitive TF2 now. Silver HL Scout. Here's my most recent scrim stats. Did pretty damn well:

http://logs.tf/283303?highlight=76561198025938411

Another good scrim:

http://logs.tf/305685

TF2 finally got another update:

uKwF7odqG2g

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ah, TF2. I would love to play it more but I've run out of people to play it with. Phoenix Gaming Community is full of too many Reddit shitters and Star_ unfortunately caused Penguin's Pub to die off.

I'll just post my favorite screenshot from the good old days of the Pub.

teamwork.png

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I pop on from time to time but I mostly just do MvM when I do. I joined a new friend from school a little while back as scout tought and apparently I haven't gotten that bad since my absence. Though scout dominating a newbies pub server is hardly anything special. I did remember how much I missed being called a hacker.

TF2: Raw mouse input to win.

Retired Forum Moderator

*snip*

Yeah the main reason I stopped playing as much is because of the community. I mean, pubbing can be fun, just not so much when the person who kills you spams their "get rekt m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" keybind afterward.

the name's riley

And no new map.

Yeah, I was expecting a new mode or something centered around this whole train business.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I heard a new sticky bomb launcher was added to the game. I have a feeling I wont be playing this game ever again.

WINBOMBS GALORE, WOOHOO

That thing is going to dominate the 32-man Dustbowl pubs.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The new weapons are pretty underwhelming actually.

By the way, if you want to pub sometime, my friend hosts a Teamspeak server that I can give you the info for. Whenever it's up we can hang out and shoot some things.

On another note, I got a 144hz monitor for black friday, along with a GTX 760 and a new PSU and I have to say my sniping has gone up about 200%. I'm just headshotting everything when I get warmed up and it feels great. It's honestly given me a fresh breath when I'm playing. My scout is still really strong and I've finally managed to get a backup spot for a team that isn't gonna disband in three weeks, so that's nice, even if I am just roster riding.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Please. Stop. My ego hurts. My sniping has gone down the toilet and the only classes I can play anymore are scout, soldier, and pyro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5rOLwswz0E

(seriously though, I'll join you some time for TEAMSTAAAAAACK Micspam Edition: Episode 2)

My dream game is playing TTT with you, Username, and my friend Sainomi. We would be the gods of ear rape.

ewnjEKufgTo

just a quick lil thing i decided to make upon returning to TF2

i remain a publord much like before i left

the name's riley

Video_Error.jpg

If you made it, then why the error less than 24 hours after being posted?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

iunno, copyright stuff

i mean i use copyrighted music in my videos much like everyone else who uploads to youtube

the name's riley

It's running perfectly fine for me. O_o

And that soldier at 0:24, I can't even make fun of him I do that all the time.

Retired Forum Moderator