Team Fortress 2

I broke my TF2 hud and haven't been feeling quite up to fixing it, which sucks because I want to record demos to put together a video.

the name's riley

I just checked the price of keys since I'm about to go back to the game and was curious.

19 refined. Hahaha wtf. Even if I didn't have better things to do with my time I'd never waste that much time farming for a $2.50 item.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah last I heard, the economy is going downhill. Doesn't really bother me, never really got into the whole economy thing.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

This game is officially dead. Either Valve is trying to appeal to the CS:GO crowd since that game gets like 5x the daily amount of players TF2 does or they're intentionally trying to kill it. They buffed the loch n' load, which was already broken beyond fucking words, and then they nerfed the Powerjack which had no balance issues in the first place.

But the best part, the best part is that now you can no longer collect ammo from fallen weapons. You have to pick the fucking weapon up replacing your own primary. I doubt I'll be playing this game much after quite possibly the worst update in TF2 history.

That said, I'm still working on a TF2-related SFM project involving a certain David Bowie song. I'll post it here when I get that finished up. I may fucking hate the game as it is but I still love what it was before Valve totally lost it.

the name's riley

Yeah last I heard, the economy is going downhill. Doesn't really bother me, never really got into the whole economy thing.

That's not too surprising. I mean, heck, just look what happened to Greece! TF2 was just practice.

Also, as crappy as this update sounds, I'm not to bothered by it, since I haven't been playing in a while, either.

Honestly, I'm more dissapointed by the the fact that the new comic wasn't a new Ring of Fired chapter.

I mean, jeez, who knew Valve Time extended into comics, too?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I just played for a short bit and you still get ammo from fallen players it just drops the weapon AND an ammo box. Still not sure how I feel about the whole lootable weapon thing.

Retired Forum Moderator

It's a great way to test weapons out if/when they just wont bloody drop. Also, yes, they also drop medium ammo box's, which is about how much ammo you normally would have gotten.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

kF_-k1mu9CY

just gonna leave this here

the name's riley

I wasn't playing for along time. Maybe a year or something. I heard the whole game is broken (not saying that trading is no fun anymore since I have to log in for email every time I wanne change weapon with someone. WTf. Did this gone so bad? anyone willing to play with me from time to time? I could try again tho, but idk. It seems broken so much since then.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

One thing I would like to do would be vanilla duels. If anyone was interested it'd basically be a 1v1 with vanilla loadouts only. Could be fun and is a nice even playing field (at least as even as it gets)

Retired Forum Moderator

One thing I would like to do would be vanilla duels. If anyone was interested it'd basically be a 1v1 with vanilla loadouts only. Could be fun and is a nice even playing field (at least as even as it gets)

I'd be interested! Not right now though, no. XD I can't play TF2 at school, as awful as that is.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Idk but... Haloween event starts. I think I will farm or chill a bit for some items.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Does anyone still play this? I stopped playing around 2013, after racking up about 2,000 hours. I tried joining a server recently but it looks awful. Guns were all weird and every server was simultaneously a trade server.

American Professional Skateboarder

Ah, finally! Another big TF2 update! Pyro is finally getting some much needed balance changes and they all look ama-

9cMTp4xd1R8

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS?

the name's riley

Yet another reason for me not to play it again... Just when I was considering doing so...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I seriously doubt you were considering playing again

But not only were funk's clips horrible (he hardly knows how to use the class it seems, let alone the weapon), but he hardly gives any real meaningful reason as to why the phlog buff is bad.

the name's riley