Team Fortress 2

About 2 weeks a go I was getting damn lucky with the head shots on a payload map and they couldn't even leave the starting point. XD I got about 9-10 before I finally got counter sniped.

The F2P hack accusation was quite the scenario.

Retired Forum Moderator

I got accused of hacking once in CS:S,

That's because I was hacking :)

I never get accused when I'm hacking, and I always get accused when I'm not... Weird...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I never get accused when I'm hacking, and I always get accused when I'm not... Weird...

That's cuz only bad hackers get caught.

Hell, I used to know a hacker in C&C Renegade who was actually fun to play against.

Retired Forum Moderator

I know it sounds strange but, I don't use hacks in video games. Weird huh?

That's cuz only bad hackers get caught.

Quite...

Hell, I used to know a hacker in C&C Renegade who was actually fun to play against.

The nice ones usually are fun to play with/against. I try to be one of them. (when I hack)

I've been having some problems with the game graphic-wise. I can't seem to figure out the problem, but the textures (i.e. walls, ceilings, floors, all have some insane disco dance floor appearance. Anybody have a clue?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I've seen multiple people complain about that problem but I've never actually seen a fix for it. Most people say it's simply due to the computer being to old and I'm sure you don't want to hear the most common fix to that. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

I used to get those textures in Gmod when I didn't have CS:S maybe it's something to do with missing resources?

I've been having some problems with the game graphic-wise. I can't seem to figure out the problem, but the textures (i.e. walls, ceilings, floors, all have some insane disco dance floor appearance. Anybody have a clue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHX58LGQjeM

Easily repaired by updating your graphics card driver.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

This happened yesterday...

I was a Medic, and Alphabetagamma and one of my friends (Silverbullet) were Heavies on ctf_turbine. The enemies were obviously F2P for the most part, so we easily tore through their base multiple times. Caused some nice rage, and I even got to save a demo of tauntkilling someone right before Username headshots me.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Am I the only one who noticed that the OP spelled "Team Fortress 2" incorrectly?

No, but the last time we mentioned it the OP started a flame war. (not this OP, but nevertheless)

Yeah, the demo pan was the best.

Heh, Sniper and Engie classes doesn't changed much. Good.

Engie is heavily neglected by Valve IMO... he really needs some more weapons to be on par with the Demo or Soldier.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yeah, the demo pan was the best.

Heh, Sniper and Engie classes doesn't changed much. Good.

Engie is heavily neglected by Valve IMO... he really needs some more weapons to be on par with the Demo or Soldier.

Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Gtr9s7fGA

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"