Team Fortress 2

I was just on the randomizer server posted above. It can be a lot of fun, but it can also get really annoying when you get stuck with awful combinations. Also, sometimes guns glitch out or cover the screen. Like playing with righteous bison on Spy, the gun itself actually covered the center of the screen. And playing with Huntsman on any class other than sniper is annoying, cause you can't see how you're controlling the bow.

BTG, when my computer comes back from repair, I'll send you any duplicate items I have.

I don't have a premium account, I can't send or receive any items. :cry::cry::cry:

You can receive items on a free account, you just can't send any :eh:

BTG, when my computer comes back from repair, I'll send you any duplicate items I have.

I don't have a premium account, I can't send or receive any items. :cry::cry::cry:

O_o in that case...

Retired Forum Moderator

Also, sometimes guns glitch out or cover the screen. Like playing with righteous bison on Spy, the gun itself actually covered the center of the screen.

you can type !cantsee in-chat and the model will disappear.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Yeah, I didn't know that... Someone initiated trade though yesterday.

Then i guess your only choice is to go for the achievements....OR PLAY THE RANDOMIZER SERVER :D:D:D

Yeah, I already did a quick run through an achievements server... Now my inventory is full... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Made a back alley deal for a Strange Backburner. Up to Mildly Menacing. :)

Hoping next I can get a strange demoman weapon.

Well, I FINALLY got my Persian Persuader. Now all I need is the Splendid Screen. -.-

Oh yes, I also just got a new pair of Gloves of Running Urgently. Now all I need is another sandman and I've gotten all my mysterious lost items back.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just tried to trade for a vita-saw but the guy though it was worth three weapons, eeeeeyyyynope.avi.

i have an extra vita-saw, call me later and we can make a deal

Just tried to trade for a vita-saw but the guy though it was worth three weapons, eeeeeyyyynope.avi.

i have an extra vita-saw, call me later and we can make a deal

I already got a deal off another guy sorry, :P

Everything that isn't "Exact ripoff of Team Fortress 2" is "Exact ripoff of Battlefield Heroes" except all the words are in Chinese. I personally consider calling it 'high production value' laughable. But more than that description is laughable, Final Combat in of itself is laughable.

I laughed.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

The only unique class is a TF2-ified Counter Strike player.

Or a TF2-ified CoD player.

Which is impossible for a lot of CoD players, considering how viciously they'll defend the plot (or lack thereof) of CoD.

As well as the....... HNNGH. Gameplay.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Me on heavy, axel on medic.

The spy right behind you :lol:

Me on heavy, axel on medic.

The spy right behind you :lol:

Actually we kept killing the spy. It was the pyro with the back burner when seems to rain from the sky. seriously, half the time it just seemed like he was teleporting.

NO FIREFOX I DID NOT SPELL TELEPORTING WRONG!

Retired Forum Moderator