Team Fortress 2

Everyone and their dog has a strange weapon in TF2.

Except for me.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I don't have a strange weapon and I could care less. I don't need to know how many people I've killed with a single weapon, I just need to kill.

So I've got my sandman back (thanks axel and figgy), my gloves of running urgently, as well as Splendid Screen. I'm content for a while.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm a noob, tell me how to get a strange weapons?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

And is there any difference between "strange" weapons, and regular weapons?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Not really. Strange just tracks your kills and gets a title level depending on kill count. Hence why I don't really care about them.

Retired Forum Moderator

Not really. Strange just tracks your kills and gets a title level depending on kill count. Hence why I don't really care about them.

And now neither do I. :lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's somehow addictive, believe me. It's really just a status symbol, and everyone that has one knows that. We all just really want to get to that highest rank so everyone will go "Wow, look at that guy, he's hardcore...". Basic psychology.

It's great to have strange weapons that typically get a lot of kills. I have a strange Boston basher that I never use with 4 kills on it and then there's my "Face melting" minigun with 1177 kills.

Those thing's just don't mean anything to me that's why I don't really care. I'm more about breaking my own records than just racking up points.

Retired Forum Moderator

Those thing's just don't mean anything to me that's why I don't really care. I'm more about breaking my own records than just racking up points.
I think you just jelly.

no, actually, I'm not. I'm 100% genuine in that I could care less how many times I kill someone with 1 weapon.

Edit: Ew. I'm done playing TF2 till I get my PC back. Now the mouse movement is becoming severely choppy. I don't need this. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

no, actually, I'm not. I'm 100% genuine in that I could care less how many times I kill someone with 1 weapon.
I could care less

448.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I did a bunch of battle medic-ing today. Played Sniper for the first time. Found a crate(oh, yay...). Found a sword for demo.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I did a bunch of battle medic-ing today. Played Sniper for the first time. Found a crate(oh, yay...). Found a sword for demo.
battle medic

448.jpg

If you could care less, then you're not caring as little as you could about something. If you couldn't care less, then you literally couldn't care less about something you don't care about. :D

I felt the need to clarify that point as the phrase honestly makes no sense! More seriously, there needs to be a) more TF2 and b) more people in the Accursed Farms Steam group chat.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."