Team Fortress 2

Okay, fine. "I couldn't care less about strange weapons."

happy now? :P

I couldn't care less

129193801224288016.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

notsparta.jpg

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Ahem... I apologize for the thread derail.

Is the Liberty Launcher balanced, overpowered, or underpowered?

DISCUSS.

Not to imply that I am the creator of this thread and get to dictate what is and isn't discussed.

discussion.gif

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

balanced. fast moving rockets for the cost of 1 extra rocket.

And I gave in. I traded my extra killing gloves of boxing for a Strange Flamethrower. I'm so ashamed...

Retired Forum Moderator

And I gave in. I traded my extra killing gloves of boxing for a Strange Flamethrower. I'm so ashamed...
Welcome to the club of people that only use one weapon :D

I don't know about the engineer set. It seems like you'd really be useless to the team overall(most by stealing an engineer spot for defensive maps) unless you still got metal for building instead of just being ammo exclusive, but the sniper rifle and revolver actually sounds pretty cool.

Retired Forum Moderator

I saw these a few hours ago, and the revolver looks over powered as shit. The rifle as well but not as much. A spy that can store crits is a bad idea.

I saw these a few hours ago, and the revolver looks over powered as shit. The rifle as well but not as much. A spy that can store crits is a bad idea.

Well it'll give teams a reason to protect their shit and check for spies. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Engies shouldn't be away from their Sentries, anyway. It's basically rewarding the Spy for an Engie's incompetence, so it wouldn't work good against an experienced Engie.

Or a Pyro.

The only problem I see with this is the mini-sentry; those aren't repairable and could be incredibly easy crits for a decent Spy.

Wow, Righteous Bison AND Sydney Sleeper. You must have really wanted it.

I crafted the Widowmaker, for Engineer

800px-Widowmaker.png

Only took reclaimed and L'Etranger, which I never use anyway.

If you want to know... I collect weapons. I already have all sniper weapons; sydney sleeper, huntsman, bazaar bergain, jarate, razorback, croco shield, bushwacka, shahanshah and tribalman's shiv. Not for sale ;]

And my new Machine :)

Do I only have this feeling or the Machine looks like some kind of the Combine weapon? I imagine CP using one of them.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If you want to know... I collect weapons. I already have all sniper weapons
Zis is true, I am impress. You're a little behind on the pyro weapons though :P

Ugh... I don't like playing pyro.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Ugh... I don't like playing pyro.

I love playing Pyro because of one thing.

A Soldier once almost thought I was hacking because I took damage and thought it was from someone behind me, so I turned around and saw a rocket right in my face, and I instinctively CBed it and kill him.

That and killing the teammate of a Huntsman Sniper with a deflected arrow.

Or killing another Pyro with a deflected flare.

And so many other things.

The revolver isn't that over powered. It actually promotes teamwork in the game. Spies will start sapping buildings to help their team advance instead of just stabbing shit and walking away. The machina is probably closest in specs to the Bazaar Bargain. I mean, when in the game do you get people lined up, even just two in a row. It's an awesome fun-factor, but it doesn't really make sense to waste your noscopes for it. The engineer weapons are beastly. The Short Circuit especially. It's one of those items that Valve rarely releases anymore that changes the flow of the game. Soldiers and Demos will have to be more secret and clever in their actions to take out sentries. I feel like these weapons are much more balanced than the ones we got in the Uber update (and much more creative.) That's all I have to say about that.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

There's much talk that the Widowmaker is underpowered. After playing with it a while, I'd have to agree. Even with full metal, you can only get THREE shots without hitting before you're out. I was thinking the not having to reload bonus would be awesome, but when you can only get out three to four shots ANYWAY, it doesn't add much. If anything, it limits how much you can upgrade your buildings, cause you want to keep enough metal with you to defend yourself. Really it's a weakness that calls for a patch.