Team Fortress 2

Pfft, my position is 742. Beat THAT.

(Though thanks for the tips, il keep that in mind next time i play heavy)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright I'm selling Quake 2 + It's two expansions for TF2 items, anyone buying?

Ohh, that sounds fun. But i have no idea what that is worth :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Someone better be willing to trade for a vintage sandvich, either that or I swear to god I'll make it my mission in life to destroy all life on earth. I'm not kidding I'll ****ing do it.

Someone better be willing to trade for a vintage sandvich, either that or I swear to god I'll make it my mission in life to destroy all life on earth. I'm not kidding I'll ****ing do it.

This obsession is reaching fever pitch. I'll trade my vintage sandvich for a PAX Deus Ex: Human Revolution TF2 Items code.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

This obsession is reaching fever pitch. I'll trade my vintage sandvich for a PAX Deus Ex: Human Revolution TF2 Items code.

Stfu2.jpg

At this point I'm not sure whether you're a) Rubbing it in, b) Serious, c) Trolling, d) All of the above. In case you didn't know, LS has a large amount of vintage items doing nothing in his backpack, and is unwilling to trade for any of them. I hope you and your 5 vintage jarates are happy. :problem:

Seriously! All I want is a sandvich with blue text to rename! I'm offering way more than it's worth at this point.

I am quite serious, I normally wouldn't trade them at all (as I said on Steam) because I like to hoard stuff. However I do make occasional exceptions, like with my suggested offer above. :P

Wait the only difference with a Vintage item is that it has blue text?

Indeed. It also represents that the item was around before the MANN-conomy update.

Indeed. It also represents that the item was around before the MANN-conomy update.

To me that just as useless as hats :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, no deal anymore with Quake 2. It seems you can only trade gifts, not games you've bought but haven't downloaded.

Sorry to spoil your hopes and dreams but that's not always true.

From the wiki

In some cases, items that have been re-granted to users by Steam support were assigned Vintage quality.

Aww Jesus before the Mannconomy? I got my brother a shit load of Vintages... And he doesn't even play TF2...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Sorry to spoil your hopes and dreams but that's not always true.

From the wiki

In some cases, items that have been re-granted to users by Steam support were assigned Vintage quality.

Note the word 'regranted', I believe it's referring to where some people's inventories spontaneously emptied and were later restored. Something like that's happened a few times, I'm sure I read about this on the Steam forums ages back. Nothing recent though that's for sure.

Aww Jesus before the Mannconomy? I got my brother a shit load of Vintages... And he doesn't even play TF2...
I will give you 10,000,000 hugs and some actual weapons for a vintage sandvich. I'm getting desperate.

Why do you want one so badly? Why not a strange sandvich or an unusual sandvich or something? Why vintage? Really, vintage is the worst of the item types. At least strange counts kills, and unusual looks different. Vintage is an adjective and a font colour.