Team Fortress 2

My random drops are almost always weapons I already have. This week I got 1 good new weapon, a Machina, 7 duplicates, and a crate. I just wish it would give me something at least a little interesting, like a hat or paint or some such.

found some Green paint.

I've always wanted to paint my Mann Co. Cap green to look like carnage, one of the best Scouts in the world.

fan.jpg220px-Male.svg.png
My random drops are almost always weapons I already have. This week I got 1 good new weapon, a Machina, 7 duplicates, and a crate. I just wish it would give me something at least a little interesting, like a hat or paint or some such.
I know that feeling for sure. I think I got two hats on my first time playing the game. Got ripped off in my ignorance as a noob and learned my lesson. I also never got another random hat, :evil:

White paint and the chieftain hat for the soldier are the only real unique random drops I've found. Ever. Everything else is crates and weapons. I coulda swore I had a name tag at one point but either I'm making false memories or it was one of the things that disappeared when a few items of my inventory went missing. O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

I have received so many weapons I didn't own tonight. Traded my strange shotgun and a Brass Beast for a strange flamethrower, got it up to "somewhat threatening" ATM.

I have yet to find a hat... Sad faice

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I Got the Shortstop today I found 2 Backburners today... Found a Persian Persuader, a Nessie's Nine Iron, and finally unlocked the Chargin' Targe. Found another flare gun, found a degreaser. Found a Crita-cola. Found a Crate(Yay). And found some Green paint.

All in a day's work.

found some Green paint.

I've always wanted to paint my Mann Co. Cap green to look like carnage, one of the best Scouts in the world.

I had green paint but used it on the defiant spartan so the soldier would look like a punk. derp.

I also had a description tag but used it on my sandvich to make some Gabe Newell joke. DERP.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

The only "Hats" I have are misc items. I have a Genuine Pipboy for Engi and a Lord C***swain Muttonchops for Soldier. Well, those and some promo hats and Ghastly Gibbus.

All I found today was a Natascha...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm 1/3rd of the way there to making another crafted hat.

In the process of taking random junk that I get from drops, I've made a Hound Dog, Viking Helm and the Bonk Helm (which I call the Foam Dome, because that's what it is).

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Today, on dm_store (great map for brushing up on Snopin' skeelz), I filled up the kill counter with headshots, then died and found a Postal Pummeler.

tigerwoods-fist-pump.jpg

piZrjDTx2eg

The Sniper doesn't murder everything in sight. I disapprove. :evil:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The other day, I saw the most awesome huntsman shot ever. Well, I didn't see the shot, but I saw a demoman hanging by his arm from the side of a bridge, over a huge drop. :lol: How it managed to occur is a mystery.

I forgot the hotkey for screenshots and missed it though

Press F12 to take screenshots with the Steam overlay. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Been looking at some of the saxxy award entries, and some of these guys can't be serious. They post the mediocre stuff that happens on a daily basis for some of us. :|

I looked at 3 entries for "most heroic" and honestly, I'm more risky than some of these guys....

I should play on more replay servers. Win me some awards!

Retired Forum Moderator

I know what you mean.

Almost all of them are staged and/or just unimpressive.

The first time I watched El Muchacho, I laughed pretty hard. Why remains an enigma.

NEzaW_0eliY

I'll just leave this here.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Randomly found a level 35 Killer's Kabuto yesterday. Anyone game for a trade?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.