Team Fortress 2

Primary: Soda Popper

Secondary: Crit-a-Cola

Melee: Fan of War

Get Soda Popper minicrits, drink Crit-a-Cola, hit enemy with Fan of War.

LOLWUT?

That stacks? Or is a case of internet sarcasm sailing high above my head?

Retired Forum Moderator

Primary: Soda Popper

Secondary: Crit-a-Cola

Melee: Fan of War

Get Soda Popper minicrits, drink Crit-a-Cola, hit enemy with Fan of War.

LOLWUT?

That stacks? Or is a case of internet sarcasm sailing high above my head?

I really have no idea. I thought of it recently and my mind nearly imploded on itself.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

All I can think is that it would still only be a mini crit even though there's three effects on it.

kinda like shooting the charged soda popper at a jarated target.

Retired Forum Moderator

If someone reaaly doesn't need his strange boston basher, I would like to buy it. I don't have much but I can offer some weapons. If I play scout nothing is better than boston+crit o cola tactic.
I'll trade you for one. I swear to god I'll NEVER use the boston basher. So if you have a use for it, perfect.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm looking for a strange medigun. So if you have any 26 series crates I'll trade you for them. If you have an actual strange medigun, I'll overpay you for it.

A silenced revolver? do want.

My name for it is the "Muffled Mangler". Others suggested include "Hushed Hustler" or "Silent But Deadly" ;)

I'd trade those Strange Bashers by the way, but I crafted both of them. Yeah, here's dumb old me thinking no one would want such an awful weapon. I mean, missing a shot can take off a lot of health.

I think there's too much visual detail in the barrel. Simplify it a bit would be my suggestion.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

People have said that, but it's not nearly as detailed as some of the spy revolvers in the game. The Ambassador for example.

Just bought a sticky jumper and rocket jumper. I normally don't buy weapons but they were only 50 cents each and the only way to craft them is to us tokens. Which isn't a sure thing and very item expensive. The sticky jumper is an absolute blast to use. (No pun intended) I'm terrible with it and the -100% damage resistance makes you more vulnerable than a scout. But you can surprise the hell out of people by showing up out of no where, especially at the beginning of a round.

One of my better moments:

AKn5SP2fSik

Still looking for 26 series crates or a medigun.

I'm affraid I have a one. The crate. I will trade you later.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

AWW SNAP!!! Got 2 series 26 crates from Axel, un-crated two strange mediguns. Aww yeahhhh 8-)

And what do you plan to do with the second? *hint hint* :P

Retired Forum Moderator

AWW SNAP!!! Got 2 series 26 crates from Axel, un-crated two strange mediguns. Aww yeahhhh 8-)

And what do you plan to do with the second? *hint hint* :P

Too late, jelly yet again Blightmare.

What do you mean "too late?"

HE DIDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU, DID HE?! YOU ALREADY GOT A STRANGE MINIGUN!!!!

And I'm always stuck on medic duty with you guys anyways so it's only fair. :(

Retired Forum Moderator

Anyone else think a TF2 trading thread is a good idea?

I think the same. Make it :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Sticky Jumper + Ullapool Caber is the most amazing arena loadout ever. 8 sticky jump across the map and caber the closest person (they don't expect you to be right on top of them). The caber does no damage to you because the Jumper reduces explosive damage to self to 0. 8-)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time