Team Fortress 2

Sticky Jumper + Ullapool Caber is the most amazing arena loadout ever. 8 sticky jump across the map and caber the closest person (they don't expect you to be right on top of them). The caber does no damage to you because the Jumper reduces explosive damage to self to 0. 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBp8LM2me4g famous and I expected to do the same, but Vavle nerfed it recently. It only prevents self damage when you have the SJ as your active weapon. You can even kill yourself with the stickies if you try to jump without it active. :problem:

Was just in a match with a cheating BTG and still won. XD

Oh I feel like a GOD.

You didn't win, you and someone else won vs me alone on a CTF map. There is no physical way to win when you're the only one on the team.

Ok, so I've added a couple mods to the server now.

!rtv and !nextmap now work.

The spawn ammo/health cabinets now overheal you to 200% health.

Spies now gain cloak time from health packs and friendly/enemy healing.

People carrying the intel in CTF maps now glow through walls, making them easy to track.

If you get First Blood, you now are able to get a random enhancement. (list of enhancements and duration below)

I am contemplating enabling a mod that punishes snipers for not getting headshots. I don't think I'll do it though.

I am able to set people's ammo levels manually, but it goes away every time you die. I will make a script for the extra ammo for each of the admins, if they want them.

First Blood Enhancements list:

• Crits - 10 second duration
  • Godmode - 10 second duration
  • Incendiary Ammo - 120 second duration
  • Health Boost - Adds 500 to your health
  • Invisibility - 20 second duration
  • Sentry - 120 second duration
  • Vampire - Leech 10HP per hit, 120 second duration

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Oh I feel like a GOD.

You didn't win, you and someone else won vs me alone on a CTF map. There is no physical way to win when you're the only one on the team.

People carrying the intel in CTF maps now glow through walls, making them easy to track.

If you get First Blood, you now are able to get a random enhancement. (list of enhancements and duration below)

I am contemplating enabling a mod that punishes snipers for not getting headshots. I don't think I'll do it though.

I am able to set people's ammo levels manually, but it goes away every time you die. I will make a script for the extra ammo for each of the admins, if they want them.

First Blood Enhancements list:

• Crits - 10 second duration
  • Godmode - 10 second duration
  • Incendiary Ammo - 120 second duration
  • Health Boost - Adds 500 to your health
  • Invisibility - 20 second duration
  • Sentry - 120 second duration
  • Vampire - Leech 10HP per hit, 120 second duration

"someone else" That would be me :mrgreen: but i was just being a spycrab for some time. Then i got demo and had some fun with the sticky gun, anyway, i really want to go 1 vs 1 scout battle against Rarity because we had some darn balanced scattergun duels 8-) .

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Dear Alphabetagamma,

For that strange medigun you so generously used a key to get me, I would just like to express my dearest thanks to you. You are a wonderful, fantastic, awesome, cool, amazing, and great human being. You look good too. You are a mighty fine young man, and the women all love you and you'll go far in life. You will be wealthy, and live long.

Did I mention how awesome and amazing you are?

Sincerely, your newest worshiper,

~Rarity.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh I feel like a GOD.

The spy perk should be removed. I'm not a fan of mods that unbalance classes. Oh, and the 200% health overheal would obviously just make heavies even more overpowered, while giving other classes less of a boost. (Heavies get 300 extra health while scout's get about 100)

EDIT:

I randomly found a HAT earlier! http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Buckaroo_hat

P3ALwKeSEYs

The spy perk should be removed. I'm not a fan of mods that unbalance classes. Oh, and the 200% health overheal would obviously just make heavies even more overpowered, while giving other classes less of a boost. (Heavies get 300 extra health while scout's get about 100)

You make a good point about the health... I'll reduce it to 150%, but I definitely think it is a good thing to help people get out of the spawn before being killed by spawncampers. (yes, I've seen them even on this server)

The spies already have enough trouble as it is dealing with me when it's more than 2v2, but I'll make sure the duration increase is very moderate. Not enough to really change much, but enough that it can make a slight difference. Say 5 seconds per pack picked up... Or do you think 3 is more balanced?

I think the way it already is is balanced. Good spies use things like cloak and dagger to the point where the cloak bar doesn't even matter.

Yeah, well then it doesn't really change anything to have it right? I can disable it manually any time it gets to be nuisance anyways... So...

Ok, so I just got the RollTheDice addon working... Here are the possible buffs/debuffs:

• Toxic Mode (every enemy that gets really close to you dies)
  • Health Boost (add 700 HP to your health temporarily)
  • Speed Boost (speed you up a bit)
  • Low Gravity Mode (cut the gravity in half)
  • Uber Ubercharged (infinite Ubercharge)
  • CRITS!!! (always crit)
  • Explode (you blow up)
  • Snail (slows you down a bit)
  • Freeze (who needs to move?)
  • Timebomb (you detonate after a short time)
  • Ignite (FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!)
  • Health Drain (better grab a healthpack)
  • Drug (WHOA! DUDE!)
  • Beacon (everybody knows where you are)
  • Taunt (speaks for itself doesn't it?)

Effects last for 60 seconds. I might drop it to 30 seconds if it is too gamebreaking.

Also changed the spy cloak duration boost to 3 seconds. 5 seconds was just a bit too long, but 3 seems quit nice.

Ok, so I just got the RollTheDice addon working.

lgI2ZQVyrBo

yes-no.jpg

You better be trolling BTG. Because if I get on that server and find out there are so many mods that it's not even legally TF2 anymore. I will kill your great-great-great grand nephew's pet amoeba.

Roll-The-Dice isn't that bad.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Sorry for the stupid question but what is the server ip?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2025&p=96115#p96115

Yea, I stopped with RTD long ago. :| Personally did not like what it did to the game for me.

If it's not balanced, it certainly can ruin a game very quickly. I'm trying to make it as balanced as I can. (no godmode, etc.)

but I definitely think it is a good thing to help people get out of the spawn before being killed by spawncampers. (yes, I've seen them even on this server)

rsz21f2psigh.th.png

Problem, wanka?

but i only did it once

I just traded a Strange Gloves of Running Urgently for a Strange Scattergun.

That is a win deal in my book anyday.

Retired Forum Moderator

but I definitely think it is a good thing to help people get out of the spawn before being killed by spawncampers. (yes, I've seen them even on this server)

rsz21f2psigh.th.png

Problem, wanka?

but i only did it once

Spawn camping doesn't really work that well in tf2. :| Not when you can simply run 5 feet back to the re-supply locker and get full health/ammo but the spawn camper has to go quite the distance to get even partial health. Unless of course the whole enemy team has pushed the attackers into their spawn, but at that point the teams are usually so unbalanced that a scramble is in order.

rsz21f2psigh.th.png

Problem, wanka?

but i only did it once

Spawn camping doesn't really work that well in tf2. :| Not when you can simply run 5 feet back to the re-supply locker and get full health/ammo but the spawn camper has to go quite the distance to get even partial health. Unless of course the whole enemy team has pushed the attackers into their spawn, but at that point the teams are usually so unbalanced that a scramble is in order.

still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPJ3qbpUgF4