Team Fortress 2

I'm a fairly decent spy. I usually use the Dead Ringer for larger maps, but on small, condensed maps like Dustbowl, I destroy with the C+D. A major reason why I can be good at spy is because I see the color of HuD in my peripherals and kinda forget what team i'm on. So i start to play like I AM on the other team. That's the key to playing spy. Also, always change disguises in hidden locations and disguise according to where you are. Spy is all about patience. Wait for the spawn to clear out before you jump on somebody. Always take out the big guys ASAP, the smaller guys are very easy to take out with the pistol, which has a good rate of fire and good damage output. No, it won't kill anyone in one hit, but it's damn effective.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That feeling of pure awesome when you telefrag an engie... Twic in the same friggin' round :lol:

But I'm on all night tonight if you wanna join (yes i posted this in the FFA too.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Guys.

Guys.

Hey, guys.

Guys.

I just got an AWESOME idea. A remake of "Romeo and Juliet," but with a BLU Scout as Romeo, and a female RED Scout as Juliet.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Wow, that sounds a lot like the movie they did with the lawn gnomes a few years ago. That movie was shit, but the premise was... well shit. But the original playwrite was a brilliant concept. Not my cup of tea, but I'd say go for it. If it means half decent animations in the Source Engine, by all means...

Anyways, I missed that Seinfeld thing. Bloody awesome :lol:

I want the hat-misc combo below so badly; it looks pretty hilarious. Does anyone have a Sight for Sore Eyes or Foster's Facade?

sCmcS.jpg

On another note, is there a way to make it so I have a different viewmodel_fov for each weapon? I'd like to have a viewmodel_fov of 0 for my primary, but my normal one for secondaries and melee weapons.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Scripts bro. Lots of scripts.

So here's my permanent Pyro loadout:

S. Degreaser: "Pinkie Pie's Instant Cake Baker"

Description: "All you have to do is take a cup of fire..."

S. Flare Gun: "Pinkie Pie's Instant Candle Lighter"

Description: "Add a little crits,"

S. Axestinguisher: "Pinkie Pie's Instant Cake Slicer"

Description: "Then just take a little something overpowered..."

If I had a Pyro hat (can hats even have descriptions?), I'd make the description "A bit of rage, just a pinch."

Sorry to doublepost but these are completely unrelated.

Four new weapons. My initial opinions:

Heavy Heatmaker: Needs a damage nerf along with the ammo nerf. Will make heavies stay in windup more often, though, so they will be more susceptible to headshots. Practically eliminates the power of a good Kunai spy.

Scout's Flying Guillotine: Awesome weapon. Very unique and fresh and I like it a lot. And furthermore, they released it into the game PERFECTLY BALANCED for once.

Spy's Red Tape Recorder: Yet again, an incredible weapon concept. It does need a nerf though on how quickly it downgrades buildings, cause if you're an engineer and you're repairing your tele or something and a spy lays one on your LVL 3 sentry, it will be down to level 1 before you can say "Makin Bacon" unless, of course, you're turtling, a tactic I do not personally support in any way. Besides all of that, NEW SAPPER FINALLY 5 YEARS IN THE MAKING!

Neon Annihilator: Awesome concept, good execution, but maybe a minor damage nerf before it's balanced. The idea of depending on teammates for kills is awesome. I see some competitive Scout Pyro combos coming if this isn't banned from comp play. However, 2Fort spies beware. The sewers aren't safe any longer...

Heavy Heatmaker

R.I.P. Spy

Seriously, though, I think every weapon is mostly fine except for the new Scout weapon and Heavy minigun. While the former requires a lack of the cherished pistol, it's somewhat unbalanced because its only downside is a meager "No random crits."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Heavy Heatmaker

R.I.P. Spy

Seriously, though, I think every weapon is mostly fine except for the new Scout weapon and Heavy minigun. While the former requires a lack of the cherished pistol, it's somewhat unbalanced because its only downside is a meager "No random crits."

Have you played with it yet? It is most definitely balanced. No random crits is all it needs. You can throw it once every 5 seconds or so. It does about 45 damage on hit + bleed. The crit does 120 or 180. The mini-crit for a "longshot" is absolutely ridiculously far, so that's really out of question. Overall it is an excellent weapon and, in my opinion, is perfectly balanced.

Also, I have played as Spy against Heatmaker Heavies. It teaches you patience, a priceless virtue as Spy, and besides, the Dead Ringer decimates it anyway.

7RYeKYj4vEY

Probably the best movie made in SFM

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Though the animations were sometimes slow and jerky, that was absolutely aweomesauce. Love it.

That awesome moment when you can play that tune... :D

Not sure which TF2-dedicated thread this should go in, so I'll just post it in the general one...

lol.png

I don't even know how.