Team Fortress 2

otoMS.png

Fixed?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Yeah, good job. All noob CoD players, prepare to shit your pants when you see this KDR!

News here: I'll be on this weekend through the night as far as I know. That's Friday Saturday and Sunday. And this is a big one, my last weekend of Steam havoc before the school year, so join for a good time. My friends who convinved me I should never ever drink have abandoned me, so there'll probably be some of that going on :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

If I can circumvent being overwhelmed by the bulwark of work known as the IB Program, I'll definitely play TF2 with ya.

Time to bring out the ol' caffeine supply...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

GOGO MONSTER!

HOLY SHIT BEST FIND EVER!

I have never had a better find.

Grenadiers Softcap (The hat for the Soldier Set) FUCK YEA!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

B888B3F15DEF78E614EDCC8D91DDB683011F737D

My Scout now looks obnoxious.

Yes, he does. Oh, and Epsilon, you better watch out. Once I get a better computer and can see Huntsman and grenade projectiles, I'll be close to your pyro level.

Edit: JUST FOUND THE FUCKING GUILLOTINE! YES! TIME TO PLAY SCOUT FOR 16 HOURS STRAIGHT!

I can't hit shit with the Guillotine. And the Sandman + Guillo combo is harder to pull of than you think because they have different throwing arcs. It completely messes me up every damn time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, he does. Oh, and Epsilon, you better watch out. Once I get a better computer and can see Huntsman and grenade projectiles, I'll be close to your pyro level.

I must not be a very good Pyro, then.

Just kidding... it'd be pretty great to have another Pyro alongside me decimating the enemy team.

Yeah, I was making the enemy team rage today as Pyro. My rocket reflects are getting splendid. Theres an amazing feeling you get when a Medic pops Kritz on a soldier and you reflect that rocket into the face of a Scout thats dominating you, then the medic, and the soldiers just like "Oh fuck..." and then hes dead.

Also, two days with the guillotine and I have given it a new name: The Heavy killer. Bonk the heavy from a considerable distance (not too hard), shit in his face with the cleaver (pretty easy), then clean up all that shit with some lead and that hubbers gone, even IF he had a Medic on him.

I haven't made anyone ragequit as Pyro, but one of my friends told me to "stop being a word which I'd rather not use and pull back" after I, a Pyro on defense, plowed through BLU's front to their spawn. I was probably being a jerk, but they really had a time with taking me down...

Oh, did I tell you I stunned a disguised spy as pyro? It was completely by accident. The spy was sitting up on some crates disguised as a friendly scout. An enemy scout comes up and hits a ball at me. I was completely unaware of both those details. I was focused on airblasting an enemy soldier to pin him against the crates and Axstinguish him. But I also reflected the ball into the spy's face and a friendly player finished him off and I got assist credit. I was gawking thinking "DAFUQ JUST HAPPENED?!" Then I laughed, like, a lot.

Impressive...

I think I'm starting to develop an addiction to the Pyro. In fact, I'm becoming increasingly fond of his/her/its mobility as opposed to the single target damage-intensive playstyle of the Sniper. It's also pretty pleasant being able to get up close and go batcrap on the enemy team.

Figured I might do some shameless advertising. Got a couple of replays on my channel, so if you're interested, you can go check it. I try to keep them entertaining, find fitting music, all that kind of stuff.

Ex: sH2w3j9LiTE

If noone has anything against it, I could share new uploads in this thread.

-----

Also, friend commited TF suicide. Gave me his earbuds, merc scarf, v. black Fedora, 2010 Halloween skull and ~20 more valuable items. Not sure what led him to do that... feels kinda odd as he never was one to give free stuff.

EDIT: He got his mind working again, asked everything back but the Bounty Hat.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

The real question is whether or not you complied with his request. ;P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The real question is whether or not you complied with his request. ;P

Pff, it felt too good to be true. Besides, I've been offered expensive stuff before and turned it down. Earbuds, Essentials, s. Kritzkrieg as examples.

I'm too empathic sometimes.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

BLλCK MESA

002.jpg

BLλCK MESA: FakeFactory Edition

006.jpg

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

So my friend at school and I are working on a map blueprint I've had sitting around for about 2 years now. I had the creativity to draw up the design and he has the Hammer editor know-how to build the map. So far, he's built the first point, but I feel like it shouldn't be directly next to RED spawn. I'm not sure. Should I have him extend the platform out further to distance the cap from the spawn, or is it a good place to defend from, considering spawn times (BTW, I'm trying to make this a little less friendly to engineers on account of the rather powerful weapons at their disposal. The mid point will have some good sentry positions, but the last point will be both difficult to attack (those stairs and explosive jumping will be the only way up there) and to defend.

5jFkIGgkEOo

RED definetly shouldnt have direct access to the first point like that, when you add the spawn invisible walls (the ones that prevent BLU from invading RED spawn) RED will easily exploit the top floor spawn exit to defend the point, they will be able to defend it from inside their own spawn, You will have to either block direct access from the top exit to the point with a wall or something that forces RED to leave the spawn, or scrap that spawn exit entirely.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"