Team Fortress 2

Gotcha. I'll have him add like an extra room in between the spawn exit and battlements and the point. Sort of a little lean-to shack.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Oh Baloonicorn. You take your Mayoring job so lightly!

Here's a revision. On that room that you now see in between the spawn and the point there will only be one entry on the point side, to prevent any line of sight from the spawn door to the point.

BwzMu5lUXh8

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

[sTFUc] ShØcker :3: OP PYRO

± Crawfish: gg but play a real class next time

I received these responses after playing against two Soldiers in MGE... I'm still wondering how the Pyro isn't "a real class."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

In all honesty, pyros who wear one of the following w/ degreaser: flare gun, reserve shooter or axtinguisher, are a complete pain in the ass to deal with. I can easily tell why top-notch competitive does vanilla play only. Check "Fathom's pyro FUNtage" too, stuff's scary.

and this is why I LOVE pyros

l1-L8jj-470

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

A thing has been bogglin my mind for quite an while now, is there a TF2 speedrun of the training course?

I mean, I dont see why it shouldnt have one, its not luck based (except for the crits), I can name a few exploits (IE: in the spy training, you can jump on the level 3 sentry and take it down with your knife, skipping straight to the last stage of the training) and creative soldier players could do the dustbowl phase of the training in no time with proper rocket jumping, health management, and positioning to avoid a direct conflict with the training bots. ;)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

weN1pRaVPMs

I love how this one turned out, gameplay wise.

The fact that the replay editor vomited all over it and screwed up the corners of the video and turned on pyrovision (even if I had it disabled for replays) got me sad though.

17602FD92D6A6490408B73F34D6EFA7B26991849

If I made a Let's Play with these graphics, it would be named "the worst Minecraft commentary of all time."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

17602FD92D6A6490408B73F34D6EFA7B26991849

If I made a Let's Play with these graphics, it would be named "the worst Minecraft commentary of all time."

My graphics are worse than that... :cry:

Anyways, the map is coming along quite nicely

NbG0DI8wfC0

Playing today on the Interrobang server. There was a guy that screamed alot. First I thought it's ChoZo, but it wasn't him. Too bad

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

RzRvX.png

i think i should go outside now

For 4 years on Steam, I'm actually dissappointed that you only have 1300 hours. TF2 has existed for about 44,000 hours and you only have 1,000. You should at LEAST let it consume 1/2 of your available time. So you should have 18,000 hours at minimum, as you have been on Steam for around 36,000 hours.

If I play the game for that long, I'll grow INCREDIBLY bored of it and/or develop the reflexes and skills of a Korean mongoose on cocaine. I'm hoping it's the case of the latter.

I'm gonna headbuttcha

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I recently graced a jump server with my presence. safe to say I only got past 1 of the 5 obstacles. Those thing's are stupid hard.

Even then, I found my ability to rocket jump with control drastically increased.

Retired Forum Moderator

I recently graced a jump server with my presence. safe to say I only got past 1 of the 5 obstacles. Those thing's are stupid hard.

Even then, I found my ability to rocket jump with control drastically increased.

All of this. I've always been good at rocket jumping effeciently, but I've never been able to perform jumps to give me more horizontal movement and speed than vertical. However, one time on a jump server, and I found my maneuverability had increased, even thoughmImstill find it difficult to wall jump for distance.

Never even gone to a jump map but I'd say I'm fairly good with Market Gardener & Treads. Walljumps aren't much of a problem to me, but I can't do rocketboosting via ground (skip jumping/speed pogo) very well, wish I'd get better at it but I don't feel like doing jump maps for practice all that much.

Lol, I play TF2 since last year, everyday, almost. For an hour/two and I get bored. That's why I spent so much time on it. Weird, I allways find a lot of time to do other things.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

That's funny right there ^

Anyways, my Scout has become better than ever, I think. I'm not too aggressive anymore and I run circuits through certain areas of the map rather than dodge around one choke point for a long time, trying to push forward directly. I've now realized in its full glory that Scout is a surprise from behind, hit and run class. I now understand how potent my speed really is and that I can loop around a full portion of the map to attack a person from a different angle without their knowing. I think I've finally nailed the concept of playing Scout, and I only now need to work on my aim and minor details of my playstyle (the aim will improve once I get my new PC just because of higher framerates.)

I'm happy right now.