Team Fortress 2

My aim as the Scout is well-developed due to my excessive time spent in MGE, but my other tactics such as correctly making use of the double jump could use some work. I also think my Soldier skills are improving dramatically. I'm not ABG yet, but I can airshot pretty consistently, and my rocket jumps are decent.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My aim as the Scout is well-developed due to my excessive time spent in MGE, but my other tactics such as correctly making use of the double jump could use some work. I also think my Soldier skills are improving dramatically. I'm not ABG yet, but I can airshot pretty consistently, and my rocket jumps are decent.

My rocket airshotting is shit but, surprisingly, my Loch n Load airshotting is rather consistent. My sniper is also getting better (as Epsilon may have noticed) :)

BTW guys. My parents will be leaving for Colorado early tomorrow morning, so I'll be on ALL WEEKEND (minus the band events I have to do.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

as Epsilon may have noticed

I BLAME THE HIT DETECTION

But seriously, your aim is pretty impressive... but you're not Asian yet.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So playing the other day, I pulled this shit on a Heavy. He was being healed by a medic on the KotH control point. I poked out from a door and Picked one quick headshot for 150. He was busy killing people on the point, so I picked another headshot for 150. Now he turns around and starts shooting in my general area. I pick ANOTHER headshot for 150. And then I die. Moral of this story guys: OVERHEAL IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO KILL THE MEDIC FIRST!

After that I learned my lesson and getting Medic picks substantially betters your decision making and aim. It's really easy to blast the brains out of that slow turd marching onto the point, but the little guy dancing behind him is the real challenge and what seperates the men from the boys.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Woo!!! Woo!!! Zombies!!! Run!!! Run!! Ahhahah!!!

That will make sense if you play Coaltown Event.

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

Jek, you're such a currency whore. Just play the game to play it! Not to make virtual money off of it.

One disappointment I had. My Gibbous never got any Ghastlier, which is upsetting. I'll never have a Ghastlierest...

I just crafted the Last Breath. A pyro misc that's marked on TF2 Spreadsheet as 4 keys. I'm happy.

Retired Forum Moderator

I just crafted the Last Breath. A pyro misc that's marked on TF2 Spreadsheet as 4 keys. I'm happy.

I dropped a Hat With No Name. I was pretty pumped.

My drops have been getting interesting. Now, when I mess around as Demopan, I can walk around sporting the name "STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED" and almost mean it. Because guess what dropped? Said Shako. And by almost mean it, I'm not actually gonna sell it.

Also, I put a "Kills while explosive jumping" part on my strange market gardener earlier today and it's already up to 20. XD I'm getting better at aiming my jumps so I can smack people. Still not great, but good enough. That weapon with the Rocket jumper and the goomba boots just make for a fun match.

Retired Forum Moderator

strange market gardener

I am inexplicably jelly of you.

OARl4JTA4x0

A few nice kills in here... I hope to become this skilled at some point.

it's not that hard to get, they're only like 1 reclaimed.

Edit: I've finally learned how to rocket pogo! It's sloppy, and I still have some difficulty turning but it's only a little practice from here on out!

figuring this out has boosted my confidence in game so much that my first match I went soldier and got 64-4 in the first 10 minutes.

Retired Forum Moderator

..Oh. I forgot most Stranges are relatively cheap...

I myself should work on my powerskips/pogo jumps, as well; I intend on playing Soldier frequently. Sniper is no longer my main class; I now only play Pyro, Medic, and Soldier.

kmsGbmkKFDs

Talking about rocketjumping...

Gotten a few fairly great trades lately! s. Mantreads for items in about 1.5 keys, s. Diamond Sticky for 3 keys, resell for 4 keys.

Also waiting on the Hitman promos to become craftable and hopefully get some low crafts.

Oh and I guess I'm getting better at playing stuffs like jumper soldier and ambassador spy.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

I'm going to play TF2 now. Catch me there if you can. I'll be on until 4ish.

BTW, my rocketjumping is nothing incredible. I can't precisely aim myself to market garden someone and move forward at ridiculous speeds. I mostly go in a giant ass arc. But it gets me where i need to be, and that's all I care about for now.