Team Fortress 2

A great machinima for Gothic and TF2 fans. Made by polish fans, with english subtittles. It's pretty epic. And funny.

bgH8Oe6bfBI

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The result of waiting for the Hitman promos and then going on a craft spree.

hPvYeDo4yXs

Funnily enough, I decided to craft away a lot of valuables. That includes everything good I crafted (Head Warmer, Col Roule, Executioner) plus some nice hats I already had (g. Janissary Ketche, h. Coffin Kit, h. Fairy Wings, h. Tutu). Lost about 8 refined worth of stuff in hopes of getting a #100< craft

All that was left in the end was a Magnificent Mongolian and an Apparition's Aspect, the latter for keeps. Oh well.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

this is why I don't serious craft lol. I usually just break down my spares for refined, craft a random with the refined, and depending on what I have, I just blend in my unwanted hats in hopes of getting something better. and this is all okay with me. I hate dealing with trade servers so I'm content with my weekly lottery.

so far crafting has landed me the soldier's pipe and chops, The Last Breath(which is currently my favorite item because it goes so well with my pyro's Day of the Dead hat), and the Stocking Stuffer. There's been other stuff but nothing all that important to me.

Retired Forum Moderator

I tend not to craft because Gaben seems to despise me. I once crafted 2 Soldier hats and got a Soldier misc.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm just here to say that I play HL2:DM and Garry's Mod and I'm wondering why I haven't found a thread for either. Is there a thread for those ones?

this is why I don't serious craft lol. I usually just break down my spares for refined, craft a random with the refined, and depending on what I have, I just blend in my unwanted hats in hopes of getting something better. and this is all okay with me. I hate dealing with trade servers so I'm content with my weekly lottery.

so far crafting has landed me the soldier's pipe and chops, The Last Breath(which is currently my favorite item because it goes so well with my pyro's Day of the Dead hat), and the Stocking Stuffer. There's been other stuff but nothing all that important to me.

This is me. Like, exactly.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

so I just crafted another seemingly rare item. Heavy's Siberian Sophisticate. Listed currently at 2 keys, but it IS a new item so I expect that to go down in price over time.

Retired Forum Moderator

Not too shabby. I spycrabbed a craft hat and won, crafted them together and got a Team Captain (2 keys as well).

And.. um.. someone sold a #40 crate for 2 reclaimed to me, so I took the chance.

I feel terribly dirty.

EDIT: Change thread to Hats General. We could discuss fancy headwear both in reality and virtuality! Who needs gameplay anyway?

EDIT: Change thread to Hats General. We could discuss fancy headwear both in reality and virtuality! Who needs gameplay anyway?

I dont think you get it, Team Fortress 2 is not only about hats, what about all the precious miscs?

1989380-backpack_couvre_corner_1__large.png

250px-Dangeresque%2C_Too.png

Besides, Im completely fed up with real-life hats, like, I needed this top hat for a very formal meeting, so I went to a store to get one, I was willing to give the guy 2 steel bars for the hat, but he wouldnt take it, I offered him this rusty key I found on the street and he wouldnt take it, Hell, I even offered my old buds and he wouldnt take it. I was pretty pissed:

4f2514008e0cc960cc1c949a2c900271_large.png

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Being the guy who, in 3 consecutive crafts, got the Sniper's Outback Intellectual, Crocodile Smile, and the Spy's Business Casual, I've learned, well really been forced, to love Misc. Items.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yeah. And I love mines. I'm not even think about seling them.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm finally able to get consistent kills with the market gardener's crit. It feels so good when you land that crit, especially when it's on an important target like the medic who's currently pocketing a rather vicious player on their team.

Hightower is a good practice map. You'll find plenty of people with the jumper there to try out against.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh, Hightower is great fun. Though then there's the scouts, the cappers, the gunslinger engineers, tryhardin' soldiers.. still, some moments are great (check spoiler)

JJfWcGIcY2A

Waxy Wayfinder drop, yay

also got Foppish Physician #79, yay

Oh, Hightower is great fun. Though then there's the scouts, the cappers, the gunslinger engineers, tryhardin' soldiers.. still, some moments are great (check spoiler)

JJfWcGIcY2A

Waxy Wayfinder drop, yay

also got Foppish Physician #79, yay

THat is exactly what a soldier should be doing on hightower

I also make it a thing to laugh taunt when I market garden a capper. They need to be taught their place.

Retired Forum Moderator