Team Fortress 2

tryhardin' soldiers

I happen to be one of these.

And I'm proud of it.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I never go soldier on hightower, just because of the implications. HOWEVER, once i receive my new PC for Christmas, I will go to great lengths to perfect my Market Gardening.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

But on hightower, such acts are frowned upon.

1557027-1278546388486.jpg

I will, however, confess that I take TF2 far more seriously than any rational person would. It's probably the reason that I'm pretty much addicted to MGE; I'm blind to everything but improving at the game.

Yet I'm too timid to play competitive.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

But on hightower, such acts are frowned upon.

1557027-1278546388486.jpg

I will, however, confess that I take TF2 far more seriously than any rational person would. It's probably the reason that I'm pretty much addicted to MGE; I'm blind to everything but improving at the game.

Yet I'm too timid to play competitive.

If last week was any indication I could be stupid try-hard if I wanted to be. I guess lately I've just gotten bored with the game and can't help but dick around 90% of the time.

Also, there's a reason people call it "DM_Hightower" instead of it's given name, because you're considered a "newfag"(their words, not mine) for pushing the cart or building mini-sentries on that map instead of just free-killing. And believe me when I say being competitive soldier on that map will get you a bit of grief as well since they benefit the most from map-advantage situations and higher ground placement, causing soldier to get the most extreme advantage on hightower.

Another example would be: you'd be about respected as a kritzkreig pocketed sticky spamming demo on Dustbowl.

In otherwords, If you don't want to fool around and try-hard is in your blood, don't go to Hightower. :P

Edit: my spellcheck hates me when I talk about TF2

Retired Forum Moderator

BfYv7.jpg

The fact that I described myself as a tryhard not long before posting this is ironic, but I may at least dabble in playing the Trolldier.

Hey guys. Currently looking for a Sniper, Backup Engi, and Soldier for our Highlander team. There won't be tryouts or any of that jazz. But tell me if you think you're good at one of these and have the time.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I can put you on backup. If our current engie doesn't play (which is quite possible), then our Soldier will play Engie and I can put you on soldier! Now all I have to worry about is a Sniper. OH HAPPY DAYS! :D

Hey, if anyone could find a way to hook me up with an Unusual Vintage Tyrolean, I will buy you a game worth up to 20 dollars on Steam. I seriously want one of those...

zzJMI2NSkhE

I've likely posted this before, but it's a great video.

^fixed

_qZvIVsgJ_4

So I'm making commentaries now...

6NHU-Ercydw

Upon returning, I almost immediately felt the need to revive this thread.

Does anyone have any Scout or Demo tips? I'm eager to expand into classes I don't usually play, and I'm unsure as to where to start.

Upon returning, I almost immediately felt the need to revive this thread.

Does anyone have any Scout or Demo tips? I'm eager to expand into classes I don't usually play, and I'm unsure as to where to start.

You're in luck! I'm a Scout! And here's a video on which you can study the things I do to be a decent Scout

Xu_cS5YWZPo

This thread is in need of a good bump, so here it is.

G0A5h1ZhXTE

the name's riley

Well, in an attempt to reinforce Username's efforts to bump this thread, I'll post a rather poorly made clip of me being crazy enough to snipe on a low-gravity 2Fort server.

puyCEvlfrJM

Also, I appreciate it, Flutter. I don't intend on playing Scout in competitive (assuming I ever do play competitive), but my tracking could still use a bit of work.

New update and valve fecked over custom HUD users. 10/10 work valve.

the name's riley

Yeah, hopefully they are fixed it, partially. Am I the only one here who can't wait for the Halloween update?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yeah, hopefully they are fixed it, partially. Am I the only one here who can't wait for the Halloween update?

Well I updated my HUD and disabled the animated HUD option, so it's no longer a problem. But yeah, I myself am really looking forward to the halloween update.

the name's riley

Halloween was fucking tremendous. I only really played the first night, but it was by far the most fun I've ever had playing a video game. I was doing it on the PF2 server, so everybody was really friendly and we all worked on achievements and tried figuring out all the concepts of the update together. It was an absolute blast and Valve should be proud of what they did. Meanwhile, in the spirit of posting videos every time:

aaO-gM8np1Q