Team Fortress 2

Hey look, someone actually posted in this thread.

ANYWAY, I've quit TF2 and have decided to sell my items! note that I AM keeping a few things like my sniper loadout in case I decide to do a small bit of TF2ing in the future, but yeah... I've pretty much lost interest in TF2 over the past few months, so if you see anything in ky TF2 backpack you want, just lemme know. (preferrably through AF PM)

the name's riley

I'm looking for a Highlander team to play on if anybody here has or knows of a team that's looking for a scout or pyro. Hit me up in steam, i guess. It would be greatly appreciated! :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Anyone want to organize an MVM game with me after I finally get the installation to work? I haven't played in a while.

the name's riley

Anyone want to organize an MVM game with me after I finally get the installation to work? I haven't played in a while.

/raises hand

I'm available for the large majority of the weekend, and I'm eager to play TF2 with someone other than a merry ragtag group of randoms. Together, we will thrust our feet into many a robot posterior.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I've never really liked MvM. Idunno why. I like how it rewards you with stuph, but I just don't enjoy the gameplay style, especially when I could just go play Killing Floor for the same effect.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm not particularly fond of it, but I vastly prefer it to those 32-man Dustbowl servers that I only visit when I need a quick ego boost. I've been playing roamer/Sniper in a few 6v6s, and it's been pretty entertaining. The competitive TF2 community is quite possibly the only one I've been a part of that's not a bunch of condescending windbags.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Finally got it to install, but I'm rusty as hell having not played in over a month.

the name's riley

My sniping is actually getting pretty good. In comp, I'm nothing special, but I can pubstomp it any day. As scout, it's almost guarenteed I top charts. I've become very confident in my scout game.

I'd just like to say that I've finally named my strange sniper rifle "Australian Haircut" and I can now die happy.

the name's riley

My Strange Jarate is "An Outback Steakhouse Urinal."

I've never been happier than that moment when I clicked "I'm sure!"

I still regret the time I sold my strange escape plan named "i prey 2 sanic 4 da speed i need", described "We must burn the pain and use it as fuel for our journey."

the name's riley

Welp, Valve fucking ruined Smissmass this year. The short circuit is the most overpowered piece of shit and the game is now officially called "Engineer Fortress 2." The object of the game is to see who is better at pressing 4, then 1, then M1, then 2, then holding M1.

Welp, Valve fucking ruined Smissmass this year. The short circuit is the most overpowered piece of shit and the game is now officially called "Engineer Fortress 2." The object of the game is to see who is better at pressing 4, then 1, then M1, then 2, then holding M1.

Oh, goodness. They buffed the Short Circuit, didn't they? DIDN'T THEY?

The only change I'm satisfied by is that they buffed 2 Soldier secondaries. Now, I might actually think about using something other than the Gunboats.

I don't get why Valve didn't do something like offer free hat drops for Every couple hours of playing the TF2 Beta, which I still happen to have installed. This would PROBABLY help them with their decision making, eh?

I'm fully aware of how outrageous the Short Circuit is after experiencing it first hand as a Soldier, but does anyone remember pre-nerf Natascha? The minigun that could slow you to a crawl from across the map if you were hit by even one bullet? I have PTSD from those days. The horrors I've seen. The constant tide of rage-filled threads on SPUF. Hnngh.

I'm fully aware of how outrageous the Short Circuit is after experiencing it first hand as a Soldier, but does anyone remember pre-nerf Natascha? The minigun that could slow you to a crawl from across the map if you were hit by even one bullet? I have PTSD from those days. The horrors I've seen. The constant tide of rage-filled threads on SPUF. Hnngh.

I actually don't remember those days. May have been before my time. I started playing in late 2009.

I actually don't remember those days. May have been before my time. I started playing in late 2009.

The nerf was in 2010 I think, apparently before I started playing. I started playing just a month or two before the Mann Co. update.

the name's riley

I played on my friend's computer just after the first Halloween Event. After that, I didn't play until the next summer. Then by the time the Scream Fortress 2010 and Mann Co. came along, I was playing somewhat frequently. That continued until late 2012 when I got my power PC, on which I've probably retained a Steam Rating of 10 for a better portion of the year.