Magda Conquers Black Mesa

Yup, that's me. 8-)

Not so much. Some basic phrases and words and he's able to order a pizza in a pizzeria :P He's getting there ;)

Nice to know that! :)

it's literally the only thing I know how to say (not write, as you saw) in Polish :D

Actually, if you say "vodka", then you are saying it in Russian. Polish pronunciation would be more like "voodka".

I feel like "Magda Conquers The Black Mesa" would be a better title.

And the big point in conquering installation soon to be bombed by a nuke would be… ?

It is a romantic story. It's actually one of the best "how you met" stories!

So why not share with us? :)

how come I didn't get a gingerbred? That's unfair. :-(

You did. In your dreams! Always read the small print. ;)

I just need to get 10000 subscribers to have a t-shirt store!

Right… :D

People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Just a quick Happy New Year ! Everyone! Thank you all watchers and subscribes! And thank you for all the positive feedback for Ross as well!

There will be a new episode from Magda in a year time ;) ;)

It looks like it's going to be a longer way with my show since YouTube is not so "customer friendly" as it used to be :P

Well, I hope you guys will have a great New Year fun! :D:D:D:mrgreen:8-)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

This is pretty cool actually. Good job!

Thanks! :) I'm working on my own forumla. I guess it's already pretty well formed. And I'm hoping to start work on episode 6 tomorrow. Holidays and moving to a new system moved the start of works :P

Yeah... It's been a while. :/ I'm fighting typical and not so typical technical issues. and minecraft The episode is partially made! Stay tuned and thank you the ones who stay tuned! :)

Figured since the topic has a recent post in it again, I would throw my two cents in.

It's actually a pretty good series, though it took some time to pick up (like freeman's mind). I think a large part of it is finding the mannerisms, for instance, Dr.Freeman sounds incredibly self centered and slightly crazy. Making random comments and connections between things. To be fair, being Polish and female (not saying it's your fault!) might make it slightly harder to click with a mostly American audience , but I am pretty sure you will find your own way as time goes on.

At any rate, I subscribed and will be watching out for how it all turn's out. Seems like it is headed in the right direction.

Figured since the topic has a recent post in it again, I would throw my two cents in.

It's actually a pretty good series, though it took some time to pick up (like freeman's mind). I think a large part of it is finding the mannerisms, for instance, Dr.Freeman sounds incredibly self centered and slightly crazy. Making random comments and connections between things. To be fair, being Polish and female (not saying it's your fault!) might make it slightly harder to click with a mostly American audience , but I am pretty sure you will find your own way as time goes on.

At any rate, I subscribed and will be watching out for how it all turn's out. Seems like it is headed in the right direction.

Thank you Tsar! I think you could notice some mannierisms already, although my formula is not exactly like Ross's and I'd say you need to be alert ;)

I think being Polish female makes it in some cases easier to get to American audience ;) I got together with Ross somehow and he's American :D

Thank you again for the support, the epsiode is almost finished. Black Mesa offers so much more to explore before the explosion and I'm making shorter epiosdes for now so I hope you can go on without shooting aliens for one or two more parts. There was so much to see and I love to explore games.

Stay tuned in next 24-48hrs....:)

Thank you Tsar! I think you could notice some mannierisms already, although my formula is not exactly like Ross's and I'd say you need to be alert ;)

I think being Polish female makes it in some cases easier to get to American audience ;) I got together with Ross somehow and he's American :D

Thank you again for the support, the epsiode is almost finished. Black Mesa offers so much more to explore before the explosion and I'm making shorter epiosdes for now so I hope you can go on without shooting aliens for one or two more parts. There was so much to see and I love to explore games.

Stay tuned in next 24-48hrs....:)

Sure, being female attracts them into the video in the first place, but make sure they actually listen to what you are saying ;)

The only other thing I would add.... are you trending more towards a let's play type deal, or a "mind" series? The videos sounds like a let's play right now.

Also, the mannerisms are that of any good Slavic person, kind of being a screwball I mean :P

Hey Everybody! Episode 6 is up!

2SiOkTsa0LM

It took me a while... but here it is! I belive it's the last episode without some more action in it. Like explosions and shooting aliens... Black Mesa game offers so much to explore it's almost bad to skip the part with talking and wondering around... I wouldn't if I was there for real ;)

Enjoy and Subscribe!

Thank you! :D

Not bad. I find it amusing the part where the guard comments "in the barrel" :P

Thanks! It's great that people share their positive experience of MCBM :D

I have an ambition ;) to make the next epiosde longer and I hope it works. I still don't know how Ross makes the 10 mins episodes... it's a lot of talking to yourself and listening to your own voice to a point where you get disgusted and don't even know if it's funny or not :P

The charms of making voiceover shows...

And a question for subscribers (I assume there are some here ;) ) Did you get a message there is actually a new epiosde? It didin't work for Ross this time and I've seen this happening to some Youtubers sometimes...

Not bad. I find it amusing the part where the guard comments "in the barrel" :P

Thanks! It's great that people share their positive experience of MCBM :D

I have an ambition ;) to make the next epiosde longer and I hope it works. I still don't know how Ross makes the 10 mins episodes... it's a lot of talking to yourself and listening to your own voice to a point where you get disgusted and don't even know if it's funny or not :P

The charms of making voiceover shows...

And a question for subscribers (I assume there are some here ;) ) Did you get a message there is actually a new epiosde? It didin't work for Ross this time and I've seen this happening to some Youtubers sometimes...

I didn't receive any messages. This new Youtube is terrible, the videos are always stopping for no reason, the subscription notifications are broken.

Damn you Google, I miss 2006 Youtube :(

EDIT: I actually did receive some sort of notice, but it came a bit late.

Thank you for the info. Can you tell me please what sort of notice did you get and more or less what time?

Thank you for the info. Can you tell me please what sort of notice did you get and more or less what time?

In the little side box:

Subscriptions

Thumbnail Krim *(please make Shepard's mind 2 Krim, you're breaking my heart :cry: )

Thumbnail CrashCourse

Thumbnail Smosh 25

Thumbnail Accursed Farms

Thumbnail AmazingMagda 1* (This is the notice, I received it about a day ago)

Thumbnail IRAMightyPirate

Thanks for the information :) Looks as YouTube didn't advertise my new episode in the main subscription feed :/ Blah...

I was going to start recording audio for the next episopde but one of my hard drives died today so Ross will have to check it and gather all the data that is still avilable. (I hope my demo survived, it came out pretty cool) But there is another drive avilable so my main computer is working again, I'll just have a bit less space and all my setups for recording and configs are gone for now :P

Still I have much more space than on my old laptop. So yeah, things like that can make epsiodes come out slower :roll: And I REALLy WANTED to make this one faster :twisted:

Surprise Episode 7 was supposed to be on Saturday but I had a close encounter with a bottle of chamapgne (I mean with the alcohol so... hangover is almost gone now, so yeah... ) it was a birthday party, not my birthay :P :oops:

Surprise Episode 7 was supposed to be on Saturday but I had a close encounter with a bottle of chamapgne (I mean with the alcohol so... hangover is almost gone now, so yeah... ) it was a birthday party, not my birthay :P :oops:

Yay! Alcohol! Learn your limit, and stick to it... Best way to avoid hangovers. (I'm lucky, I can outdrink any two wallets, nothing but a mild buzz for an hour)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yay! Alcohol! Learn your limit, and stick to it... Best way to avoid hangovers. (I'm lucky, I can outdrink any two wallets, nothing but a mild buzz for an hour)

Then I'm not making any drinking bets with you! ;)

I know my limit :P It's extemely rare I drink so much. I prefer dry, red wine anyways. And for people who don't know, "dry" doesn't mean it's a powdered wine ;d :lol:

I SHOULD have the epiosde done tonight (my tonight) :roll: It's a little surprise! :D

A wild champagne bottle appears! It uses "party". It's super effective!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.