Starbound!

Sign in to follow this  

Well much to my surprise, there's no Starbound thread here according to the search tool.

Starbound's been in development for some time now, and they've finally released the beta for it yesterday.

Have any of you played it yet?

the name's riley

I haven't played it yet although all I've heard from it is good things, I have also been following to through development and such.

Me and my friend want to get a copy each at some point so we can play through it together.

I say this game is fantastic, maybe even better than Terraria.

the name's riley

I played the game with my friend. We played Terraria before but i like Starbound more. Its full of stuff, also travelling to new planets with new stuff and different wildlife is pretty neat. But Terraria is more polished and not so buggy as Starbound is right now.

I haven't the money to play this legit, and I've been waiting a bit for a more polished version to hit TPB... I'm going to try and get it right now though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I tried pirating it originally, but I couldn't launch the game for the life of me.

the name's riley

I do have the pirated version, and it works perfectly for me. Do you still need a copy?

Ok, good. I do recommend buying it for those that are interested, I just need to wait and see before I dedicate money I don't have to it.

I bought it few days ago, selling some crap from tf2 for keys and I played it. It's really good, somehow it reminds me of terraria mixed with spore and minecraft. Totally pointless, and not ambitious gamepla but addictive as f*ck.

and my dude is just too fancy for this:

tumblr_n53zlrnJ3z1rxk52eo1_500.png

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"