Gorilla Gong Promo + Server Nuke!

Well I have mixed messages today. The first is Das Bo Schitt has helped us make a great promo for Gorilla Gong. We were hoping for a quick shout out, but he went above and beyond and created an all out machinima promo, and a quality one at that. Check it out here!

The bad news is the promo worked a little too well as Das Bo Schitt is so popular it's choking the GG server a bit, and this site also. If you have trouble loading things (here or Gorilla Gong), just hit refresh and it may load properly. Sorry about the screw up, but hey, more videos!

LINK TO FORUM COMMENTS

Boy you weren't kidding. Gorilla Gong won't work at all on my computer now and I had to refresh this page several times before it finally worked. Well, I guess problems arising because your site's too popular aren't the worst kinds of problems. Funny promo video too.

Glad to see the site getting some well deserved exposure! The comments section of that video is very positive about what you guys are doing- Looking forward to see it all expand and grow with the right intentions!

Glad to see machinima being back up (not from mabadnima.com). Though not all LP's are bad. There are lots of LPers out there that put fort effort. From the SomethingAwful lets players to some rarer ones on youtube such as ManlyBadAssHero and Helloween4545. They put editing effort and also do practice the games first. And if it's a blind LP they try to edit it out (though Slowbeef does upload livestreams that are unedited, though I don't count those as LP's).

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

I didn't who DSP was, so I decided to watch one of his walkthroughs. I picked black mesa and by the time I reached part 11, I was completely disgusted. This has got to be one of the worst first impressions I've ever seen.

Oh, God. Any amount of spoof or making fun of DSP in any way is welcome in my book.
I actually didn't know who he was, I still don't really, I'm not really into most Let's Plays.

Glad to see machinima being back up (not from mabadnima.com). Though not all LP's are bad. There are lots of LPers out there that put fort effort. From the SomethingAwful lets players to some rarer ones on youtube such as ManlyBadAssHero and Helloween4545. They put editing effort and also do practice the games first. And if it's a blind LP they try to edit it out (though Slowbeef does upload livestreams that are unedited, though I don't count those as LP's).
That was DasBoSchitt's initiative, I only wrote the ending part. I'm less aware of the general LP landscape really, but we will actually feature LP's on GG if they are EXCEPTIONAL and solid gold material. For example, I posted this one a while ago:

http://gorillagong.com/video/view/241

I didn't who DSP was, so I decided to watch one of his walkthroughs. I picked black mesa and by the time I reached part 11, I was completely disgusted. This has got to be one of the worst first impressions I've ever seen.

If you managed to reach part eleven of a series before deciding it's garbage, it either can't be that bad or you have an incredibly high capacity for craptacular YouTube videos.

I'm going with the second option, which is why i'd rather not look up who or what DSP actually is.

If you managed to reach part eleven of a series before deciding it's garbage, it either can't be that bad or you have an incredibly high capacity for craptacular YouTube videos.

I'm going with the second option, which is why i'd rather not look up who or what DSP actually is.

I was actually waiting until he started to shoot something so I could gauge his shooting skills. I stopped at part twelve because of the amount of brain damage he obviously has.

I also didn't think it'd take 12 parts to actually get to shooting something.

I was actually waiting until he started to shoot something so I could gauge his shooting skills. I stopped at part twelve because of the amount of brain damage he obviously has.

I also didn't think it'd take 12 parts to actually get to shooting something.

OMG... I just watched some of his lates video where he talks about how he's planning to change his channel... It didn't tell me much, he seemed like some dude... I also watched a tiny part of some let's play but without shooting and I didin't think much of it. It seemed boring in the end... It looks like people susbscribe because he's so bad... :D and he still gets popularity even because of this thread :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Video so popular it crashes the site? Isn't that sort of a problem you want to have?

I mean who needs uptime when you're too busy being awesome!

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ: