Escape From Machinima (Part 2)

By the way, if you're a Half-Life Princess, does that make Ross a Half-Life Prince Consort?

I think that makes him a Duke

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

By the way, if you're a Half-Life Princess, does that make Ross a Half-Life Prince Consort?

I think that makes him a Duke

LOL I have to tell him that! Sometimes I think this nickname is kinda lame but other times I remmeber that I behave like a princess from time to time :P So yeah, Ross can be a Duke! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ross can be a Duke! :D

Ross Scott, Książe Gdański :D

Haha :D We can try it!

Hey, just created an account to post this. Hugh Hancock ("Founder of Machinima.com and Machinima filmmaker") is making an AMA on reddit tomorrow at 1pm EST.

Hey, just created an account to post this. Hugh Hancock ("Founder of Machinima.com and Machinima filmmaker") is making an AMA on reddit tomorrow at 1pm EST.
I hope he doesn't get mobbed by ignorance. Even though he founded Machinima.com, he's a good guy, into machinima at heart, hasn't been involved with the company for many years.

I hope he doesn't get mobbed by ignorance. Even though he founded Machinima.com, he's a good guy, into machinima at heart, hasn't been involved with the company for many years.

i hope hes able to say how he feels about Machinima.com in general and is able to promote other sites that make real machinima happen, if he is able to make a bit of a statement about Gorilla Gong I think I will praise him like a god or something, since Gorilla Gong is an amazing site and Ross I am glad you made that site since the machinima industry I feel like is starting to dissapear

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

i hope hes able to say how he feels about Machinima.com in general and is able to promote other sites that make real machinima happen, if he is able to make a bit of a statement about Gorilla Gong I think I will praise him like a god or something, since Gorilla Gong is an amazing site and Ross I am glad you made that site since the machinima industry I feel like is starting to dissapear
He may not be aware of GG yet unfortunately, but we're working on that.

As for actual machinima disappearing, no worries man. Not only is GG growing, but we're working on some changes I think almost everyone is going to like a lot.

My advice to Ross:

Bring legal action against Machinima

Unless you don't have much cash to earn from it, then forget it. Though quite frankly, that's a suitable solution if they've breached a contract.

My advice to Ross:

Bring legal action against Machinima

Unless you don't have much cash to earn from it, then forget it. Though quite frankly, that's a suitable solution if they've breached a contract.

This is what Ross has already done... :roll:

EDIT: Ross said it's not accurate what I wrote. :roll: