Ultranationalism

Is nationalism/racism going to destroy the current world order?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Is nationalism/racism going to destroy the current world order?

• Yes
    • No, but it will change it
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Other

You need to install a script blocker then. Can read it just fine if you block their scripts.

Your blatant racism is not going to help you here.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1 minute ago, BTGBullseye said:

Your blatant racism is not going to help you here.

You fool, blacks can't be racist.

On 1/26/2021 at 6:26 PM, Maroko said:

an article that no sane person would agree with

Why wouldn't they?

then proceeded to pull the race-card on  @Enviro-man

When did I do that? I can't find it anywhere in the two (2) posts I made related to the discussion at hand last year.

because you couldn’t bother to do a tl;dr...?

If you can't handle a long post/article, this and the Serious Topics forum really aren't for you. Might I suggest the Free For All and Forum Games sections?

The author was needlessly obfuscating and intelectualizing the obvious: he admits there’s less social cohesion within multiethnic & multiracial areas, increasing conflict, competition, mistrust, etc. leading to high in-group preference yet downplays the sole biological factor that is mainly at play here?

Are you seriously trying to say that there are no other more important issues than skin color involved or something?

What do you call the numerous cases of African-Americans attacking Asians because of Covid-19?

Stupidity.

Why do you think BLM cherry-picks issues that are scarcer than African-Americans dying of constipation, consciously discounting the alarming stats on black-on-black and black-on-white crime?

Because that's the only way they can get an effective emotional response out of a large group of people for long enough to get a protest (early BLM) or riot (more recent BLM, probably because of different leadership) going.

How do you qualify Biden’s infamous YOU AIN'T BLACK speech directed at African-American’s self-determination?

Dunno... I never actually heard/watched it. I've only seen a couple vague references to it as comments to memes on Ultra-Hardline-Democrat demographic sites. (like Imgur)

Economics ??

What about economics?

No one financially secure is going to care about racism or nationalism to the point of taking drastic action. There hasn't been a single successful revolution that wasn't economically motivated.

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

5 hours ago, Im_CIA said:

No one financially secure is going to care about racism or nationalism to the point of taking drastic action. There hasn't been a single successful revolution that wasn't economically motivated.

This is the whole point. Racism at this point is not really about race, it's about economics... Racism is a convenient red herring to get people to ignore the root cause of the problems.

This is a return to the natural order in the world. I, for one, will be relieved that the delusions of the masses right now will see the rubber hit the road and their delusions smash apart upon contact.  I am tired of the social order we see today - it's just nonsense.

Also, the people I know that claim to be nationalists are definitely not nationalists by any known definition of the term. I have no idea why they're using the word "nationalist" to describe themselves. My only guess is an attempt to confuse proper usage and ideology of the term due to some sort of phobia.

Europhobia is pretty rampant nowadays, maybe that has something to do with it; it's always hard to tell when the issues are that of neurosis.

3 hours ago, FullBusinessSuit said:

This is a return to the natural order in the world. I, for one, will be relieved that the delusions of the masses right now will see the rubber hit the road and their delusions smash apart upon contact.  I am tired of the social order we see today - it's just nonsense.

Also, the people I know that claim to be nationalists are definitely not nationalists by any known definition of the term. I have no idea why they're using the word "nationalist" to describe themselves. My only guess is an attempt to confuse proper usage and ideology of the term due to some sort of phobia.

Europhobia is pretty rampant nowadays, maybe that has something to do with it; it's always hard to tell when the issues are that of neurosis.

Have you ever watched the movie Taxi Driver?

7 hours ago, Maroko said:

As if racial, etc. revolutions throughout history weren't a thing lol but I'm glad you're comfortable in the top percentile there richie, always impervious to the increasing fracturing of society by racial lines and only focusing on what would bother you from your dais, unlike us little people. 

clearlyirs.jpg.c950d5ed62218ff9f60ac34370c3a58a.jpg

My point is that if you are "well off", you generally won't risk losing everything. For example, there was a short period before the Russo-Japanese war where the lives of the Russian peasants were actually improving, so much so that Lenin was afraid that they would loose stomach for armed uprising.

44 minutes ago, Maroko said:

@Im_IRS Then that was quite the unrelated point succeeding my discussion with @BTGBullseye regarding how is racism supposedly "hard to identify" following his spat with the now banned Enviro-man, which he promptly backed away from as usual.

Why go to early XX c. when we can use current events and groups? Isn’t the highly influential and internationally active AntiFA mainly comprised of mid-to-upper class white teens/young adults while this last Capitol Rioting was enacted by mostly well-off white boomers? Also, Ulyanov’s supposed fears regarding the proles’ newfound well-being was but a single small reason as to why to Red October happened.

I was replying to the main topic thread, but also skimmed the conversation a bit.

On 2/16/2021 at 12:30 PM, Maroko said:

which he promptly backed away from as usual.

I do so when I'm too tired to explain things, or CBA go through tons of "curated" search results for things that are totally unrelated just to find something to support my statements that don't match with what is popular at the time.

As an aside, you are injecting this into your post with this specific wording as a way to insult without violating rules, but the intention is quite clear.

Edited by BTGBullseye
Bad copy from notepad only got half the text. (see edit history)