Games you Want

Sign in to follow this  

Just to say, the stream of bank account related conversation is worthy of another thread and shouldn't derailing this one. :)

In terms of games I want, well...aside from the obvious Half-Life 3, I can't immediately think of anything...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'd love to get ahold of a copy of Compile's Blitz Runner. I don't know if it founded the idea of asynchronous racing, but it was definitely a very early example. Alas, it's hard to even Google the name and get useful results.

The publisher has folded, blitz is the name of a language you can compile programs in, and most of the websites that even talk about it think it's named "Blitz Try" because the shareware's dos 8.3 filename was something like 'blitztry.rar'

Is that what you're looking for?

Thank you very much for attempting a search, it was kind of you. Just to make you aware though, one of the links in that site was pretty sketchy.

If you're using a windows pc, MBAM and TDSSkiller are both reputable programs I'd suggest just about anyone run once in a while. Stuff slips past us all. They're by no means perfect, but they're a good place to start and are decent enough malware scanners. Don't install the pro trial of MBAM though.

Is that what you're looking for?

Thank you very much for attempting a search, it was kind of you. Just to make you aware though, one of the links in that site was pretty sketchy.

No problem, I was kinda wary of that site link as well... But better to present all available than potentially cut from the actual material desired.

If you're using a windows pc, MBAM and TDSSkiller are both reputable programs I'd suggest just about anyone run once in a while. Stuff slips past us all. They're by no means perfect, but they're a good place to start and are decent enough malware scanners. Don't install the pro trial of MBAM though.

Avast Internet Security, a custom made anti-malware program, and frequent scans/checkups using various programs on this end. (MBAM gets too many serious false positives with the software I use frequently)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Honestly, I want an FPS game that lets you do this when your character reaches max level in shotguns...

TfKzt9TsMbw

Oh, and this for when you run out of ammo on a gun that has a bayonet...

mNnkOHDF05c

*Carmageddon- reincarnation (one of my childhood favourite games)
I love how they're getting the original actors back for Max Damage and Die Anna, they still look pretty good.

I love how they're getting the original actors back for Max Damage and Die Anna, they still look pretty good.

I remember this game being cool and the new one looks awesome

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

i agree.

i do have to ask though- is carmageddon (original one ofc) on your RGD list?

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

one new game i want: Wolfenstein: the new order. That game looks kickass!

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Watchdogs looks pretty cool. Other than that, not sure...

It's not bad... Think of it as Sleeping Dogs with a little bit of Deus Ex Human Revolution mixed in.

And make sure your system was either made in the last 6 months, or was top of the line in the past 2 years, or you'll get 15-20 FPS maximum on minimum settings. (my Lenovo G780 laptop manages 15-17 FPS maximum if there is no visible water, and the settings are at minimum with SMAA at 1600x900)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I honestly can't take COD games seriously anymore, especially the Modern Warfare games.