Anti-hype attempt

This wouldn't seem like such a huge deal if machinima wasn't uploading terrible bullshit videos all day.

Yeap.

Still monitoring the situation. 3 random videos released so far today... still no sign of "the tunnel"

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I can recall 2 interviews where The Tunnel was brought up by machinima and they take this long to upload it? seriously?

Retired Forum Moderator

Is it up yet?

Not yet. Trust me, you'll know when it's up.

What, will fire spew forth from the sky, and non-believers struck blind, as trumpets herald it's arrival? Because that would be AWESOME!

Machinima has managed to upload 3 "jet packs" videos in quick succession, making me further hate them for being so damn slow.

There's a lot of speculation that the time it's taking for The Tunnel to be uploaded has to do with its position in some sort of queue of videos they need to upload. It'd make sense, but it usually doesn't take them this long to upload Freeman's Mind videos.

I have an idea about why Machinima uploads all this crap before the good stuff.

They know everything except FM & CP is crap, but they upload it anyway because they know we might watch it because we've got nothing better to do between refresing pages. They wait with uploading The Tunnel so that we'll watch video's we'd never watch unless there's nothing better.

I bet that as soon as they release The Tunnel their view-count will sky-rocket and then crash into the ground.

Addendum: for storming Machinima HQ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg bring on the V3's!

Well hey, Dave told us how to make napalm, right?

My birthday is tomorrow. If it doesn't come out then, I will be very, very unhappy.

Anybody got Styrofoam? I can nab some Gasoline.

There's a lot of speculation that the time it's taking for The Tunnel to be uploaded has to do with its position in some sort of queue of videos they need to upload. It'd make sense, but it usually doesn't take them this long to upload Freeman's Mind videos.

Dude even if they should a) prioritize! b) run that shit 24/7.

I swear theres a special place reserved in hell for whoever is in charge of uploading at Machinima.

Edit: Hang on, do they only upload to youtube these days?

Dude even if they should a) prioritize! b) run that shit 24/7.

I swear theres a special place reserved in hell for whoever is in charge of uploading at Machinima.

Edit: Hang on, do they only upload to youtube these days?

Yep, their website is only a few pages, and just links over to YT

...And yet not the one we're waiting for. Has anyone actually tried contacting them yet?

...And yet not the one we're waiting for. Has anyone actually tried contacting them yet?

If sending bombletters to them counts as contacting then yes, I have contacted them.

I meant contacting them while leaving them capable of responding, because although killing them seems like a good idea at this juncture, the fact that they would be incapable of sending a reply means we might never find out why it isn't out yet.

If sending bombletters to them counts as contacting then yes, I have contacted them.

Well done man. Means I dont have to do that anymore.