Anti-hype attempt

ill be completely honest................i check this site just about every hour on the hour hoping to see that The Tunnel is up. Im going batshit crazy waiting for machinima to get up off their asses and kick it into high gear and get our beloved Tunnel up

Story of my life!

So much for "Anti-hype". If anything, Machinima's horrible turnaround has hyped the video even more.

Still waiting.

What we need to do is send in the CREEPERS.

"Itsssssss sssssssssure taking a while for you guyssssssssss to upload that SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSivil Protectsssssssssssssssion video."

This Is A signature That is Working.

Ok so I thought that it would be up by Now. I fihured since there were 224 posts and 12 pages, that it was upvand people were posting happy stuff. Last ime I checked.this page was Thursday. Its Sunday night. Wtf?

Also to all of you saying to destroy machinima, what happens if you do destroy them? I bet a lot of fans will be pissed off when the tunnel will never get released. Or any more freemans minds. So ill tell you this: prepare for unforeseen consequences. Make sure TT is released then rant on them. BUT DON'T DESTROY THEM!

Ok so I thought that it would be up by Now. I fihured since there were 224 posts and 12 pages, that it was upvand people were posting happy stuff. Last ime I checked.this page was Thursday. Its Sunday night. Wtf?

Also to all of you saying to destroy machinima, what happens if you do destroy them? I bet a lot of fans will be pissed off when the tunnel will never get released. Or any more freemans minds. So ill tell you this: prepare for unforeseen consequences. Make sure TT is released then rant on them. BUT DON'T DESTROY THEM!

No. Destroy them after it's been released, no consequences then!

Looks like my prediction was correct. We are not going to see The Tunnel until at least Monday. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the episodes gets delayed until Tuesday or Wednesday, although I hope it doesn't.

Still waiting.

What we need to do is send in the CREEPERS.

"Itsssssss sssssssssure taking a while for you guyssssssssss to upload that SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSivil Protectsssssssssssssssion video."

Nice office you have here.

Would be a shame if something were to happen to it...

So... can we possibly keep the post spam away until AFTER The Tunnel is posted? I think we get it that it's not up yet and everyone's a bit ticked off/impatient. I'm getting tired of checking this to see if it was posted yet only to see yet another person QQing.

Helps pass the time brotha! I'm pretty sure someone will post a dedicated thread when its released.

I will post a magnificent blog update as soon as I know it's up. It will show up under Civil Protection on the forums as well. Sadly that wondrous moment has yet to come.

This Is A signature That is Working.

I will post a magnificent blog update as soon as I know it's up. It will show up under Civil Protection on the forums as well. Sadly that wondrous moment has yet to come.

So, do you know how long Ross will be AFK? I was thinking that he could send a WTF mail to Machinima.com...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

@Luke McKee

Nice sig. Do you update that every hour or what?

Nope (otherwise I'd have to be online every single hour ) lol, it's a php script which automatically writes the time since a time every time it's accessed:

It's automatic

[img=http://tunnel.fedge.me.uk/]

tunnel.fedge.me.uk

EDIT:

We need a strikeout BBcode

Edited by Guest (see edit history)