Anti-hype attempt

Sigh.. I really did not believe it would take so long. Machinima surprised me

They're probably gonna hold the video and release it until its the 14,000 vid!.........cry

28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds left before we take over Machinima (props if you get the reference).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds left before we take over Machinima (props if you get the reference).

So does that mean that the end will come because we took over Machinima?

I emailed machinima, and got back an autoresponse directing me to a FAQ.

JESUS CHRIST, why have we waited this long?! I wouldn't have thought Machinima was THIS criminally incomptent. This is bad. I thought the other waits were bad, but I thought they might be kind of planned by a system, but it's been a week! Machinima's already been playing crash and burn with their content, but this is them pissing on the ashes as their final tribute to their community.

GAH, I couldn't get on at all today (must have been my computer) thought something had happened!

soooooo disappointed....

@Luke McKee updated my sig ANYONE ELSE!!!

GAH, I couldn't get on at all today (must have been my computer) thought something had happened!

No, not just you, the site was down this afternoon. Not sure how long. I got a 503 error.

Come on... Seriously? 6 days? I think I'll mail Ross a check for a DVD copy. THAT will go faster.... Who wants to wager on it?

No, not just you, the site was down this afternoon. Not sure how long. I got a 503 error.

Come on... Seriously? 6 days? I think I'll mail Ross a check for a DVD copy. THAT will go faster.... Who wants to wager on it?

At this rate you won't even have to Fed-Ex it.

It means the end of Machinima.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It means the end of Machinima.

Now, are we so sure that's a bad thing?

soooooo disappointed....

@Luke McKee updated my sig ANYONE ELSE!!!

Awesome

+rep for you

so i was looking at how many members there are to this site/forum. so far its 2728. if that donation link ever gets up and say if every member, if they are all still active, donated just 10 dollars a peice.......that would be 27,240 dollars towards the cause of civil protection and Freemans Mind and our beloved Accursed Farms! Lets get that link up!!!!!!!!!!

and maybe use part of the money to buy the necessary armaments/guns/retired tanks/ambassador pinapples/MP5s to storm and take over Machinima!!

I'd totally pay $10 for additional CP and FM's it would be sooo worth it. AND THEN ROSS COULD LEAVE MACHINIMA!

@ OdinsFury

So where did that extra $40 go? 2,728 x 10 = 27,280 I say every penny counts.

@ Lavaheart

Count me in.

The forum does not have over two thousand members. Those numbers came from the many anonymous and semi-anonymous posts that were imported from the old news commenting system when the forum was created. Posts made by myself, under the username "Waldo" waay back when count as a different account from the one I use now.

The forum does not have over two thousand members. Those numbers came from the many anonymous and semi-anonymous posts that were imported from the old news commenting system when the forum was created. Posts made by myself, under the username "Waldo" waay back when count as a different account from the one I use now.

However, there are 2874 readers monitoring the RSS feed for www.accursedfarms.com.

I agree with OdinsFury. We have a lot of financial potential here. If only the Accursed Donations System was operating...

I guess we'll have to way until after The Tunnel is up and Ross finishes relocating.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yeah, But I bet there are members such as myself (Who only signed up Just this instant..) Who have previously replied under 'guest' .. that have never actually signed up for any forums or whatnot. I read the news, watch the videos, and wait patiently for Ross to shove a big stick up Machinima's ..... Well... Lets just not get into that now .. ... You see though, Even If- For the sake of argument.. We did all pitch in $10.00, and he did make a One time sizeable chunk of money from donations. It would not sustain him in the long-term. .. So lets assume he makes, say $0.50 for every page view that is directed from His site (AF) to the machinima site .. The best way for us to support him is to use diffrent IP addresses (For seperate view counts) so he would make more money.. For Example, If your in a college or High school.. Go to your Libary and Use every computer in the school to visit AF, then watch One video that is posted on machinima... That will make Machinima think he (Ross) has a much larger fan base, hopefully raising the amount he gets per video

Machinima.com is familar with the size of Ross Scott's fanbase, I'm not sure it's a matter of The Tunnel being low on their list of priorities. 26 minutes would make for a pretty hefty video, and it's split into two parts at that. Maybe they're having difficulties getting it up?

edit: The double entendre was not intentional.