Anti-hype attempt

For Example, If your in a college or High school.. Go to your Libary and Use every computer in the school to visit AF, then watch One video that is posted on machinima... That will make Machinima think he (Ross) has a much larger fan base, hopefully raising the amount he gets per video

Two reasons this will fail.

1. Computers within an organisation have the same external IP address
  2. If Machinima get wind of this, Ross may be sued for all the money he's made so far

A better method would be to actually increase his fanbase, by spreading the word!

... That will make Machinima think he (Ross) has a much larger fan base, hopefully raising the amount he gets per video

The best way to support Ross is to promote him and get more people to watch his videos and to help him when the donation button comes around so he can have proper equipment. I would just have your friends watch a couple and spread the word. Faking hits helps no one. Or sig his works in whatever other forums you post in. The only reason I even found his videos was because I stumbled on Concerned Citizen http://www.hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2005-05-01

Who could design some small banners for advertisement?

I probly could, but I'm already way behind in math class...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It shouldn't be that hard to make a simple banner... Just the freeman's mind logo with some text...

It shouldn't be that hard to make a simple banner... Just the freeman's mind logo with some text...

I'm in the middle of writing a style for phpBB

Maybe later.

Also, it's 3:17 am here

How is this not up yet? This is ridiculous.

Because Machinima.com is a evil bastard.

just to clarify, the 2400+ users are all unique registered accounts that were registered wordpress users. the anonymous comments show up as Anonymous or Unknown User

This Is A signature That is Working.

I emailed machinima, and got back an autoresponse directing me to a FAQ.

JESUS CHRIST, why have we waited this long?! I wouldn't have thought Machinima was THIS criminally incomptent. This is bad. I thought the other waits were bad, but I thought they might be kind of planned by a system, but it's been a week! Machinima's already been playing crash and burn with their content, but this is them pissing on the ashes as their final tribute to their community.

I like that phrase... "criminaly incompitant"

XD

Well, I think they post videos a week after they've received them right now. Unless they get high priority or something.

I know because about a week ago I saw videos posted that I know were submitted a week before that. So, that means it SHOULD be uploaded once Machinima starts uploading videos today.

I hope that when they will release TT the two parts will be there.

I don't think I could wait another week!

I like that phrase... "criminaly incompitant"

XD

And I like how you write it even more incorrectly than him.

It is Tuesday and still no Tunnel. The queen and I are not amused.

Seriously!

tunnel.fedge.me.uk

I bet Ross stopped reading replies to this thread after the third page

I wouldn't be surprised, it's been the same thing over and over, people saying they want The Tunnel and death threats being hurled at Machinima.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I really hope its released today. That would be an awesome birthday present. And if they don't release it today, then... I dunno what I'm gonna do.

OH! THAT'S RIGHT! IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE, GET OUT OF THE VIDEO UPLOADING BUSINESS! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! BURN! BURN! BUUURN!

I really hope its released today. That would be an awesome birthday present. And if they don't release it today, then... I dunno what I'm gonna do.

OH! THAT'S RIGHT! IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE, GET OUT OF THE VIDEO UPLOADING BUSINESS! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! BURN! BURN! BUUURN!

Happy Birthday to you. Kinda sad that you're browsing on your birthday though.

Happy Birthday to you. Kinda sad that you're browsing on your birthday though.

You think looking for news about the Tunnel being posted on his birthday which takes all of 15 seconds is sad?

I am confident, today is the day!

It better be or I'm burning the whole place down.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.