Anti-hype attempt

It's 12:48 pm where I am, the sun is bright, the birds are chirping, and best of all: my mom's making pancakes. I swear, NOTHING can ruin this day....except only one thing. If TT isn't posted TODAY, then I will officially get a marker and write on my calender, "F***, MACHINIMA IS GOING DOWN" And by down, I mean headcrab. Machinima is going headcrab...wait, what?

All this waiting is making me crazy! I already lost my fish in a bet I made that it'll be posted yesterday! And now I only have one question, why haven't they posted it? Reasons they should post it:

1. People will STOP hating them.

2. People will STOP threatining them.

3. People will watch their videos more after it's posted.

4. People might subscribe.

5. People WON'T commit suicide anymore.

6. I WON'T eat my grandmother.

I am confident, today is the day!

It better be or I'm burning the whole place down.

No no, do that after we get our hands over The Tunnel.

I just realised the timing. It'll be tommorow for you GMT-5ers. I'm at GMT so it's today for me now >_>

I am confident, today is the day!

It better be or I'm burning the whole place down.

"...if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Ok I'm was being extremely opti-f*cking-mistic when this was posted, but nows the time to go postal on their asses. Whoever remebers my "warning posts" before, disregard them.

Oh sh*t I just realized something. What if ross didn't confirm the video being sent into machinma??? Maybe he should resend it once he's settled if it ain't posted yet (which it likely won't)

Ok I'm was being extremely opti-f*cking-mistic when this was posted, but nows the time to go postal on their asses. Whoever remebers my "warning posts" before, disregard them.

Oh sh*t I just realized something. What if ross didn't confirm the video being sent into machinma??? Maybe he should resend it once he's settled if it ain't posted yet (which it likely won't)

Maybe, if we're reeeeeelly patient, machinima will post The Tunnel!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

F**k it, give me the pitchfork.

this is seriously rediculous. They've released hundreds of trash since the announcement and no sign of the tunnel.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ok then, Machinima, if not last weekend then surely the upcoming one, right?

Sent a polite email to them in the hope that they might acctually respond.

Did that already. No luck so far. This "no posting the Tunnel" thing is getting really annoying.

Also, what's up with the site and forums? Are they under attack?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm sure they'll upload it as soon as possible.

MEANWHILE AT MACHINIMA...

Office-Slacker.jpg

Hehe, yeah. *Touches wood*

What I mean is they're probably held up by trying to upload both parts at once while still keeping up with their other releases.

Maybe machinima should hold off on uploading CoD commentaries and post some actual machinima

They spam my fucking page with CoD bullshit. And of course no new Civil Protection episode entitled "The Tunnel". Because that would be to hard for them to comprehend doing.