Anti-hype attempt

It's been over a week, so I'd hazard a guess we could expect to see the video up any time now.

Never underestimate the power of stupid things in large numbers.

Day 10... maybe.

Found an old copy of the trailer for "The Tunnel". Audio was all messed up, but was enough to keep me going. Site still crashing randomly, there's hardly anyone around to talk to anymore.

I'll try to stay awake and signal any releases by Machinima.com.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Ross Scott: It's over, Machinima. I have the high ground.

Machinima: You underestimate my power!

Ross Scott: Don't try it.

Machinima follows, and Ross Scott cuts his supposed savior off at the knees, then cuts off his left arm in the blink of an eye. Machinima tumbles down the embankment and rolls to a stop near the edge of the lava.

Machinima struggles to pull himself up the embankment with his mechanical hand. His thin leather glove has been burned off. He keeps sliding down in the black sand.

Ross Scott: (continuing) . . . You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy Fox News, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Net, not leave it in Darkness.

Ross Scott picks up Machinima's 'terms of use', shredding it in his hands and begins to walk away. He stops and looks back.

Machinima: I hate you!

Ross Scott: You were my brother, Machinima. I loved you.

Machinima's clothing blows into the lava river and ignites. Suddenly Machinima bursts into flames and starts SCREAMING.

Ross Scott: (continuing) ...'Til you fucked me in the ass...

That comment made my day

Although, I imagine Machinima more like the Emperor and Ross as Luke - "The Tunnel... will die. As will your fans love for you Ross, when it isn't released. Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your keyboard. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

and then of course Lando and the Millennium Falcon (i.e the fans) blow up Machinima HQ.

has anyone tried calling machinima? i was able to find their contact info even though they don't publish it (thanks Google). i was wondering if anyone else had tried to contact them and stumbled across the same contact info i did. i've tried everything but calling; they aren't responding to emails, facebook messages, or youtube messages.

Machinima

1149 North Gower Street

Los Angeles, CA 90038

United States

Founded in 2000

Phone:

323-785-2332

www.machinima.com

If the counter passes 10 days without ANY news from Machinima (even bad news, aslong as it's news), a lot of people are going to "mysteriously" disappear, and I suspect that a great number (10^(2*ln(e))% of them, in fact) will just "happen" to be machinima employees. In "unrelated" news, I hope Cthulu doesn't mind it if we sacrifice slackers and/or douchebags to him...

That's just over 1 percent?

Anti-hype indeedy, i'm loving the irony. I hope the income you gain from Machinima is worth it Mr Ross

each time someone insults machinima they delay it one day its like the thing with gabe newell and saying everytime someone makes a fat joke half life 2 episode 3 gets delayed 5 minutes!

each time someone insults machinima they delay it one day its like the thing with gabe newell and saying everytime someone makes a fat joke half life 2 episode 3 gets delayed 5 minutes!

If that's true, then ep 3 will be released on ... mmmhm, lets say May 14th, 2988

I know you think Machinima is like really, really, really bad,

but what if you had to post 20 videos a day, lad?

Wait, what am I saying? Almost each video sucks,

So why haven't they posted TT...guess it's just bad luck.

You may ask why am I singing this very song?

Well it's because we've been waiting so very long!

Just post TT already Machinima, I'm so upset!

If you don't, I'll end up doing things to you that I'll regret...

I believe I speak for all of us when I say, "10 F***ing days!?!? Are you serious!?!?!". Also, does anyone know of a way to navigate machinima through a search? I can't find any way to search them, so I've resorted to searching youtube for the tunnel (much to my disappointment in it not being up).

If the counter passes 10 days without ANY news from Machinima (even bad news, aslong as it's news), a lot of people are going to "mysteriously" disappear, and I suspect that a great number (10^(2*ln(e))% of them, in fact) will just "happen" to be machinima employees. In "unrelated" news, I hope Cthulu doesn't mind it if we sacrifice slackers and/or douchebags to him...

That's just over 1 percent?

Mhmm.

ln(e) is 1, so that leaves 10^2. I believe he's saying 100%

I believe I speak for all of us when I say, "10 F***ing days!?!? Are you serious!?!?!". Also, does anyone know of a way to navigate machinima through a search? I can't find any way to search them, so I've resorted to searching youtube for the tunnel (much to my disappointment in it not being up).

When you are in their channel, filter by videos and most recent. And set the grid view. That should give you a very nice look in real time at all the crap they keep posting.

Maybe they base their release schedule on how long the video took to be made.

Heh...

has anyone tried calling machinima? i was able to find their contact info even though they don't publish it (thanks Google). i was wondering if anyone else had tried to contact them and stumbled across the same contact info i did. i've tried everything but calling; they aren't responding to emails, facebook messages, or youtube messages.

Machinima

1149 North Gower Street

Los Angeles, CA 90038

United States

Founded in 2000

Phone:

323-785-2332

http://www.machinima.com

Crap. Now I need to buy a plane ticket to California AND get siege weapons past airport security.

Machinima

1149 North Gower Street

Los Angeles, CA 90038

United States

Founded in 2000

Phone:

323-785-2332

Someone should put together a string of Overwatch messages concerning the nature of the Civil Protection videos and play that though a Google call.

EDIT: Actually, just threw one together: Going to give 'em a call with it:

"Attention: Social fracture in progress. You have been charged with: capital malcompliance, failure to comply with the civil will, promoting communal unrest, violation of civic trust, possession of Civil Protection 8. Reminder: Preserve Civil Protection 8. Administer Civil Protection 8. Failure to cooperate will result in permanent off-world relocation."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't think length is a problem, because we have multiple videos that go over ten minutes, also they had at least two streams these past ten days, both live streams lasted over 30 minutes. For example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrovdK4G_c this is close to 15 minutes, which was uploaded yesterday, and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZk5Ho8XoDY is EIGHTEEN MINUTES!!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Machinima

1149 North Gower Street

Los Angeles, CA 90038

United States

Founded in 2000

Phone:

323-785-2332

Crap. Now I need to buy a plane ticket to California AND get siege weapons past airport security.

Siege weapons are easy, just take them apart, ship 'em UPS next day, (use heavy duty packaging though) and reassemble on site...

Knives are easy, just buy ceramic. Same for guns... (ceramic Glocks)

Explosives are the easiest, but I'm not telling you how to get them by, since they can be made with household stuff, and I'll likely be stalked by the CIA if I posted the "how to" online...

Now hard is when you try getting keychains and hairdryers past security.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If that's true, then ep 3 will be released on ... mmmhm, lets say May 14th, 2988

Well at least our children's children's children's children's children's would be able to play episode 3.

Machinima

1149 North Gower Street

Los Angeles, CA 90038

United States

Founded in 2000

Phone:

323-785-2332

Someone should put together a string of Overwatch messages concerning the nature of the Civil Protection videos and play that though a Google call.

EDIT: Actually, just threw one together: Going to give 'em a call with it:

"Attention: Social fracture in progress. You have been charged with: capital malcompliance, failure to comply with the civil will, promoting communal unrest, violation of civic trust, possession of Civil Protection 8. Reminder: Preserve Civil Protection 8. Administer Civil Protection 8. Failure to cooperate will result in permanent off-world relocation."

All of machinima's staff must be turned into stalkers!