Anti-hype attempt

All of machinima's staff must be turned into stalkers!

'Turned into' Stalkers...?

I think that THAT'S one of the conditions of employment...

each time someone insults machinima they delay it one day its like the thing with gabe newell and saying everytime someone makes a fat joke half life 2 episode 3 gets delayed 5 minutes!

If that's true, then ep 3 will be released on ... mmmhm, lets say May 14th, 2988

I'm afraid that'd be only true if the jokes had stopped. Since they haven't... hang on... roughly 10^42 to 1 against (=fat chance) that it is released within the next 5 minutes at any given time, which is only correct if the world comes to an end at some point (because otherwise, the jokes would continue). So in that case, HL2 ep3 will probably be released... 10^42 times 5 minutes divided by 60*24*365.25... *gets calculator*... yep, that's another 9.506426344*10^36 years to wait, which is incidentally roughly 9.506426344*10^36 years after the world's ending, provided that it actually ends at a certain point in time. If not, the answer is that it probably will be released after the ending of the world anyway.

Argh, machinima, just release the tunnel already, it's so much better than doing maths.

Today is a super full moon! Which means that the Tunnel will definitely be released today. This will also prove that Machinima is a bunch of some cultist/satanist/etc folks.

If the counter passes 10 days without ANY news from Machinima (even bad news, aslong as it's news), a lot of people are going to "mysteriously" disappear, and I suspect that a great number (10^(2*ln(e))% of them, in fact) will just "happen" to be machinima employees. In "unrelated" news, I hope Cthulu doesn't mind it if we sacrifice slackers and/or douchebags to him...

That's just over 1 percent?

Mhmm.

ln(e) is 1, so that leaves 10^2. I believe he's saying 100%

100% is still over 1% so Luke's statement is correct ))

has anyone tried calling machinima? i was able to find their contact info even though they don't publish it (thanks Google). i was wondering if anyone else had tried to contact them and stumbled across the same contact info i did. i've tried everything but calling; they aren't responding to emails, facebook messages, or youtube messages.

Machinima

1149 North Gower Street

Los Angeles, CA 90038

United States

Founded in 2000

Phone:

323-785-2332

http://www.machinima.com

They live in LA?!?!?! Well excuse me while I go pay them a visit, I'll be back in 20 minutes.

Retired Forum Moderator

At this point I get the impression that there was some sort of miscommunication or other technical issue.

Alright day.... 11 I think. J.C. has gone to join the siege, now that we know the location of their headquarters. I honestly think we should call off the attack. I mean, once there all dead, what happens? I don't know... no one knows! DAMMIT! I just wish they would upload the tunnel so all of this misery could end...

Well it's either day 10 (from the post date on the first post) or day 11 (from blog post) and it's still not out.... Someone needs to tell Machinima even the phrase "good things come to those who wait" only goes so far.

Well it's either day 10 (from the post date on the first post) or day 11 (from blog post) and it's still not out.... Someone needs to tell Machinima even the phrase "good things come to those who wait" only goes so far.

I took it from the date/time at the top of the first post by Ross Scott in this thread

i dislike machinima. also i read on a youtube comment that ross contacted machinima and it wont be posted until after monday.

i dislike machinima. also i read on a youtube comment that ross contacted machinima and it wont be posted until after monday.

That doesn't mean much. It could still be another 2 years before it's released

Day 11... I feel the end coming

The smoke rising from Machinima.com's stronghold darkens the sky. I keep hearing screams from the last remaining fans, lost souls in search of a video that may never come.

Last night a CoD clip was released. It was brutal... Don't know how much more of this I can take.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

i am going to that small store booth and buy an advanced suit and the store will close around me and dress me up in some super sci-fi way and once the process is done the door will open and i will step out and pose to look all super badass because that is exactly what i will look like just before the helmet folds around my head in an even more badass fashion *catches breath*

At this point I am ready to head for Machinima HQ with my trusty Ripper. Limbs will go flying en friggin' masse.

I may have been playing too much Dead Space in the past weeks.

I just came back home after planting like about 10 trees for a big GREEN cause. ...So I think I deserve a TT video by now to be posted by Machinima. Why can't Machinima be grateful like me?

...Well I did kill that person thhe other day, so I guess I'm not THAT grateful...

Oh fk it, I'm getting my rifle out Machinima.

IT'S UP! Or at least the second part is... I can't find the first part on Machinima.

Link or it didn't happen.

(I am just asking for a rick roll or trololol, aren't I?)