Anti-hype attempt

Ross, i feel like shaking your hand. Also, im going to be buying alot of tissues before i watch it, for i fear my eyes will jizz.

*sobs*

So beautiful...

*sobs*

And now, you could get the Accursed Donation System up, is there any time left before your trip?... *sobs* I mean, a little extra money while moving couldn't hurt, right?

*sobs*

So beautiful...

Yay! The Tunnel is finally here! But I must point out that I never expected it to be 26 minutes! Anyway, I guess it's time for us to get out our pitchforks and torches and riot over at machinima headquarters. Ill meet you guys there, also bring food, cause were gonna be there for a while!

I'm getting my crowbar. See if you can bring ambassador pineapple. Meet you there.

Okay good, theres a pretty big black market over here in LA, we can stop there and get him.

Yay! The Tunnel is finally here! But I must point out that I never expected it to be 26 minutes! Anyway, I guess it's time for us to get out our pitchforks and torches and riot over at machinima headquarters. Ill meet you guys there, also bring food, cause were gonna be there for a while!

That sounds fun. I have a few spare cats we could catapult at their headquarters.

Make sure you make them VERY fat so they make a bigger impact upon contact.

That sounds fun. I have a few spare cats we could catapult at their headquarters.

Make sure you make them VERY fat so they make a bigger impact upon contact.

I have some I've been feeding scrap metal and rocket fuel to... Might leave a longer lasting impression...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This must be an early April fools, 4 more years I dare say!

If it is I assure you there will be fatalities.

Retired Forum Moderator

This is good news. Look forward to watching it.

For an anti-hype thread though, I am certainly noticing 'some' hype.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Is Ross on the run from the cops or something? He seems to be awfully vague about where he's going and why.

Didn't you hear? It is a mysterious location for mysterious reasons, reasons not to be discussed for reasons that can not be disclosed! Sounds a bit like Episode Three, doesn't it? Anyway, in reply to the months old requests, here is a GIF animation of all the progress updates to date (as far as I collected anyway):

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9661/progress30.gif

If it doesn't play the slideshow after you load the image, you may just be blocking it with a browser addon or option.

Been checking your site on and off for a couple of years now Ross, I've be an avid fan of Civil Protection. Had a couple of user-names but have persisted in forgetting them and starting again.

Just wanted to offer a congratulations on finally finishing The Tunnel, look forward to seeing the final product. Bravo good sir!

Normally I would be happy and optimistic about the tunnel being uploaded to Machinima... But something tells me Machinima will lose the video and Ross won't have any backups because he has been moving (for, as has been pointed out before, MYSTERIOUS reasons), and the light at the end of the tunnel will turn out to be a train at 300kph...

And if the tunnel actually is released without any problems, my internet will crash, or I will suffer a heart attack. Like, there is only one way it can go well (which is machinima uploading it) and countless ways of everything going wrong... doesn't that mean there's at least a 99% chance that I'll never get to see the tunnel?

Yay! finnaly the next Cp episode huzzah!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

(Also, didn't Ross say commenting would redirect to the forums? I just posted a comment and it's definitely not showing up here. Maybe that'll happen later?)

I think the commenting system is meant to be disabled, and instead you click "Go to forums" and comment here.

Normally I would be happy and optimistic about the tunnel being uploaded to Machinima... But something tells me Machinima will lose the video and Ross won't have any backups because he has been moving (for, as has been pointed out before, MYSTERIOUS reasons), and the light at the end of the tunnel will turn out to be a train at 300kph...

And if the tunnel actually is released without any problems, my internet will crash, or I will suffer a heart attack. Like, there is only one way it can go well (which is machinima uploading it) and countless ways of everything going wrong... doesn't that mean there's at least a 99% chance that I'll never get to see the tunnel?

+rep for you sir

Didn't you hear? It is a mysterious location for mysterious reasons, reasons not to be discussed for reasons that can not be disclosed! Sounds a bit like Episode Three, doesn't it? Anyway, in reply to the months old requests, here is a GIF animation of all the progress updates to date (as far as I collected anyway):

If it doesn't play the slideshow after you load the image, you may just be blocking it with a browser addon or option.

Nice gif, I wouldn't have thought anyone would have obsessively collected each stage.

Have some rep.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

This is cool! Nice work

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

NOW you post it?

Well, it really doesn't matter. As always, you sir continue to rock. Thank you for all the effort. If you provide me with a snail mail address via PM, I will send you either a rock I picked up at Loch Ness or a rock I picked up at Antarctica. And I'm not kidding

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Liked the gif. Not sure what uses that has, but it's nice to see the progress, and hell, the end. Maybe you should make another version and cut the Freeman's Mind part, so we have only CP.