Anti-hype attempt

Wow. We actually get to see it before Black Mesa or Episode 3. I think that Ross should be in charge of timetable and work schedule at Valve, just get these guys up to speeed.

..Anyway, in reply to the months old requests, here is a GIF animation of all the progress updates to date (as far as I collected anyway):

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9661/progress30.gif

If it doesn't play the slideshow after you load the image, you may just be blocking it with a browser addon or option.

Brilliant! Half-way I wanted to do something similar, but of course I was too stupid to do it, glad someone did though. (:

Also: WOOT! Now comes the unbearable waiting and watching all previous episodes for the 65335th time.

I think this CP episode should be on TV... It's long enough to replace Two and a Half men's last episode which got cancelled

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I think this CP episode should be on TV... It's long enough to replace Two and a Half men's last episode which got cancelled

Thank god that show was awful from day 1.

Arg, there is no 'Tears of Happiness' smiley. Emoticons have failed me yet again!

And I thought I was the only one who disliked 'Two and a Half Men'.

Anyway, YES! But we still have to wait.

Oh god yes, the time has come. And whether ross wants me to or not, i am going to hype like crazy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there is only one way it can go well and countless ways of everything going wrong...

Yeah, that's called "Murphy's Law"

Thank god that show was awful from day 1.

The show was the same episode repeated over and over again, always the same sexual bullshit. And it doesn't help the show that Sheen is a lame excuse for a human being, if I got million dollars for an episode I could retire after the pilot.

I absolutley despise hype, and I respect you for your attempt to kill it and lay it to us straight.

Too bad it ain't gonna work. There's no way we aren't gonna be hyped up.

Hmm I'm throwing a party Friday, and downloading the tunnel to my HD TV and then we going to play some HL:S using FM as a walk-through: -)

Also pls fill in progress bar. I would my self, but id be way too tempted to fill in freemans mind too 8-D

guys guys guys, your doing it all wrong.

We need acid grenades, 1200kilograms of thermite, some titanium canisters, spark plugs, coffee, gasoline, crowbars, maybe a magnum or 2, and some Styrofoam.

I'll let you guess what the spark plugs and coffee are for.

I swear they better not fuck around with us, as they usually do.

Machinima better get uploading this right-the-fuck-now!

I hope you re watching the news Machinima cause we ll Egypt on your asses if this episode isnt up soon.

Oh yeah and that was the only warning.

Am I right or what?

Anyhow, THANKS Ross - you rule, no really you do! Machinima will be yours once we've gotten hold of Mr Hosni Machinima and his corrupt uploaders.

/rant n stuff

Peace