Anti-hype attempt

Dammit Ross now im gonna be checking Accursedfarms.com every 5 minutes this whole weekend

And YouTube as well, I imagine.

I would say primarily youtube... altough those lazy ass bastards over at machinima have a way of posting almost too much crap for any sane person to bear, so it's going to be hard.

As I understand, Ross could be on route right now, and unable to make posts.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

The people of the interwebz will tell you very quickly once it is out. They are usually faster than Ross himself.

Sometimes I think of asking machinima for a job just to be a mole. Like get rid of all the crap vids, put best ones up first, and raise the requirements so only good videos can be on machinima. Oh and give away all money I get to ross and all great machinimas. Its nice to know ghe tunnels getting closer.... also I would help ross make shirts and a donation box.

Sometimes I think of asking machinima for a job just to be a mole. Like get rid of all the crap vids, put best ones up first, and raise the requirements so only good videos can be on machinima. Oh and give away all money I get to ross and all great machinimas. Its nice to know ghe tunnels getting closer.... also I would help ross make shirts and a donation box.

I can't imagine those guys who make crap getting payed by machinima...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

i have no problem at all waiting for Ross to finish an episode, but waiting for machinima to upload it drives me crazy!!

Every minute Machinima does not have The Tunnel up, the tear on an orphan's face grows a millimeter longer.

Please, don't lengthen the tear. Join the Pro-Tunnel foundation today.

.......wait, what?

Every minute Machinima does not have The Tunnel up, the tear on an orphan's face grows a millimeter longer.

Please, don't lengthen the tear. Join the Pro-Tunnel foundation today.

.......wait, what?

Lol that means the tear grows about 14meter a day

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26 minutes?!

*sheds tears and smiles*

It's glorious!

Only problem now is I can't stop checking this site and youtube for it. Seriously I refresh my tabs every 30 seconds it seems. Each time a little more inside me dies.

26 minutes?!

*sheds tears and smiles*

It's glorious!

Only problem now is I can't stop checking this site and youtube for it. Seriously I refresh my tabs every 30 seconds it seems. Each time a little more inside me dies.

yeah, well when it's finally going to come out, i'm sure you'll be so happy you'll crap your pants.

Well well. Looks like another countryman. Hey dude.

i added you as a friend yesterday or so, should check it out, man

Wow, I've been following the development of "The Tunnel" for so long. I can't wait till it is uploaded!

tell me about it, i've been watching Ross' videos even before he started doing FM. there's smoke coming out of my mouse from all this YouTube & AccursedFarms refreshing. and i sure am going to Hell for how much i've sworn Machinima.

ah well, i hope it's worth all this waiting...and bad words

Yeah Ross is away at the moment, I'll post a blog update as soon as its up at machinima.com

This Is A signature That is Working.

Yeah Ross is away at the moment, I'll post a blog update as soon as its up at machinima.com

that would really be apreciated, thanks!