Anti-hype attempt

Wow, I've been following the development of "The Tunnel" for so long. I can't wait till it is uploaded!

tell me about it, i've been watching Ross' videos even before he started doing FM. there's smoke coming out of my mouse from all this YouTube & AccursedFarms refreshing. and i sure am going to Hell for how much i've sworn Machinima.

ah well, i hope it's worth all this waiting...and bad words

Wait, you have a pet mouse? And it smokes? Well hot damn!

I watched the trailer again twice so far, gah... Oh and before I forget, sorry about last night Ross...I thought all that butter would help.

Attempt failed. I'm hyped. I literally just refreshed the page like 4 times this minute hoping to catch the update. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

I hope. Or even better, later today. But I doubt it. T_T

Well for me it is friday in 40minutes so i doubt it as well

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If someone sees it is up, let us know. While that it is obvious that someone here will starting yelling to the rest of us, it would be nice to find out if ross is too busy (or unable) to update for it.

HYPED

Edit: Right, I'm packing the riot bag - where the fuck is the Machinima HQ?

HYPED

Edit: Right, I'm packing the riot bag - where the fuck is the Machinima HQ?

Steady on there, no need to go and do anything rash.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Like I've said before, if you're going to raid Machinima HQ, please leave Seananners, Hutch, Sark, Kovic and Khail. Everyone else can die :P

SPECIALLY TALBERT!! GET HIM!!!

so...

its been a couple of days since the tunnel is finished and we have not seen it yet.

quoting ross: %&$/&%, i am not happy right now.

Well you know how the internet is. Slow, worse than the post office.... (Sarcasm) Seriously 2 days and still nothing? How frustrating. It's a shame Ross can't throw this up on Megavideo so we can start watching it now.

Well you know how the internet is. Slow, worse than the post office.... (Sarcasm) Seriously 2 days and still nothing? How frustrating. It's a shame Ross can't throw this up on Megavideo so we can start watching it now.

Megavideo kinda blows in my opinion but he should at least be allowed to upload it to His site seeing as how it's His vid. /frustrated

Carrier pigeons could have delivered the video to each and every one of us faster than machinima.

Like I've said before, if you're going to raid Machinima HQ, please leave Seananners, Hutch, Sark, Kovic and Khail. Everyone else can die :P

Sorry, there will be no survivors.

reaper.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Well business hours at machinimia.com are over, I don't expect The Tunnel tonight.

This Is A signature That is Working.

Megavideo kinda blows in my opinion but he should at least be allowed to upload it to His site seeing as how it's His vid. /frustrated

Eh, it works for what it does. I see a lot of complaints about it, but really... For free? I can suffer 60 minute limits per day, and the connection is usually good enough to watch instantly.

They better be paying Ross a nice fat check for exclusive rights to show it first.

Really hope Ross gets paid for uploading to Machinima.

I mean if it's just for views then please make your own channel Ross, we hate waiting for low quality youtube.