Anti-hype attempt

Ross and fans: tunnel not up yet what the f*cks that supposed to mean?!? I finished the tunnel and put it up.

later

Ross talking to machinima CEO: you told me if I turned on the power, the tunnel would be up. I can see why somebody shot you!

Later again

Ross to CEO: you won't say anything if yu know what's good for you! Oh look TUNNEL is finally up.

I trained a dozen cats to knock over all of Machinima's garbage cans. That'll show them!

I trained a dozen cats to knock over all of Machinima's garbage cans. That'll show them!

No, you're doing it all wrong. You need to train the animals at the nearby San Diego Zoo to knock over their dumpsters. That way, it would be nearly impossible to clean it up - you'd have a few knocked-over 2-ton garbage boxes on their sides, trash scattered EVERYWHERE and feces all over their front yard but I think that might be a tad extreme.

The fuck is this?!

Wheres the episode Machinima?

You better not make us wait the weekend, or else...

I really hate them with such a passion.

Why does it take so long? Is it cause they have to put those dumbass comment boxes on every single fucking video?

Is it cause they don't realise you can queue uploads and go to sleep?

NO, it cant be. NObody is that dumb.

Therefore the only plausible reason is that they actually just wanna fuck us over.

I think the time has come to rid the world of this evil and vile dictatorial website

Seriously though Ross, leave Machinima. Most of their audience is down to your videos anyway.

Also who could blame Ross if there was a little leak? With so many people involved n stuff.

Bleh.

What an incoherent rant. Sorry the hype must be frying my brains.

My penis is tingling.

Turn off the electric underwear... Must be a short in it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I actually want it to be released this weekend. But if there is no Tunnel on Sunday afternoon, I will rage.

No, you're doing it all wrong. You need to train the animals at the nearby San Diego Zoo to knock over their dumpsters. That way, it would be nearly impossible to clean it up - you'd have a few knocked-over 2-ton garbage boxes on their sides, trash scattered EVERYWHERE and feces all over their front yard but I think that might be a tad extreme.

The relation between your name and your ideas is... interesting. Makes me wonder how the world would be if it were ruled by Ross' hardcore fans...

Edit: and my nickname was for serviette. Of course, me being the stupid foreigner I am, I didn't know about the other meaning of 'napkin' until it was too late...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't believe it.After two years of fighting with the Source engine, he has managed to get it done. Ross, you deserve a break and a pat on the back. Now we wait for machinima to upload it.*sits outside of Machinima's headquarters while stroking a cat* It should be up tommorow as the decent ones do tend to go up every saturday and in the past FM has been uploaded on that day 9/10 times.

I have a feeling that we are not going to see the video until next week sometime.

However, I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong... But I don't mind waiting.

Now if I die in the next few days, I am going to be very disappointed.

Uh...

Uh... ah...

UHHH... AHHH....

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

OOOkay, Equipment check

crowbar, Mk19 machinegun, Panzer V, shotgun, gluon gun, A-10 fighter jet, machinima facility map, hydrogen bomb...

check

OOOkay, Equipment check

crowbar, Mk19 machinegun, Panzer V, shotgun, gluon gun, A-10 fighter jet, machinima facility map, hydrogen bomb...

check

WAT

another appropiate quote;

WHAT??!!! WE WAITED 3 YEARS AND NOW THATS DONE WE HAVE TO KEEP WAITING??!!

I HATE MACHINIMA!!! WE OUGHT TO SMASH THE WHOLE COMPAÑY DOWN!!!

well, that should keep me calm until tomorrow.

it makes no sense to have us wait any more. We are already as exited as can be over the tunnel, they are just making us angrier at them. it reminds me of that simpsons episode when homer wanted to add value to the 10000 years old "angel" by storing it a few more years. it makes no sense

anyway, i hope they come to their senses and upload it now or there will be an angry accursed farms's mob in front of machinima over the weekend. freeman can help us, he is good at breaking and entering xD

OOOkay, Equipment check

check

Dude, where've you been?

The napalms gone off. We'll have to stick to molotovs.

Good call on the map though. I was worried we'd have to blow up walls and wing it when we got lost.

Got half a dozen baseball bats so we can go old school on them.

Also it might just be me but I thought batarangs and a grappling gun would come in handy.

Anyhow, we hit them at nightfall and remember to upload the tunnel before triggering the H-bomb.

Everyone else: You might as well come along because the tunnel isnt due for upload until halloween.

Edit: Anybody got an old toaster? I've had an idea, its a good one.