Anti-hype attempt

I've got a decent design for a directed microwave emitter, thats for if we decide we don't even want to enter the building, we can char them from the inside out...
EDIT:Just found some music to set the mood of our minds (because we're all thinking "Riot!" right now):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDDBEE9WLaY

I'd rather listen to Three Days Grace then ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC_Z-EPSVaI

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OOOkay, Equipment check

crowbar, Mk19 machinegun, Panzer V, shotgun, gluon gun, A-10 fighter jet, machinima facility map, hydrogen bomb...

check

Dude, where've you been?

The napalms gone off. We'll have to stick to molotovs.

Good call on the map though. I was worried we'd have to blow up walls and wing it when we got lost.

Got half a dozen baseball bats so we can go old school on them.

Also it might just be me but I thought batarangs and a grappling gun would come in handy.

Anyhow, we hit them at nightfall and remember to upload the tunnel before triggering the H-bomb.

Everyone else: You might as well come along because the tunnel isnt due for upload until halloween.

Edit: Anybody got an old toaster? I've had an idea, its a good one.

Does said Idea involve coffee beens, grape jelly, and sulfuric acid?

OOOkay, Equipment check

crowbar, Mk19 machinegun, Panzer V, shotgun, gluon gun, A-10 fighter jet, machinima facility map, hydrogen bomb...

check

Dude, where've you been?

Good call on the map though. I was worried we'd have to blow up walls and wing it when we got lost.

Also it might just be me but I thought batarangs and a grappling gun would come in handy.

Anyhow, we hit them at nightfall and remember to upload the tunnel before triggering the H-bomb.

Everyone else: You might as well come along because the tunnel isnt due for upload until halloween.

No...but now that you mention it. Hmm...

Dude, where've you been?

No...but now that you mention it. Hmm...

I want in on this idea.

Retired Forum Moderator

I Just woke up and it's still not up are you kidding me?

Yep, you're being kidded. You're actually still asleep!

Still isn't up though.

Heh... At this rate, Ross would've moved and made the next FM episode by the time CP:TT is out.

I told you. The release is Halloween 2011.

Unless we can get together about 1000 toasters.

I've sent them a warning. If you can figure out what it was I'll reveal my toaster plot.

Hint: It wasnt a polite letter, infact it didnt involve paper.

This is redonkulous

I agree. It doesn't get much more redonkulous than this.

They all should burn in hell!!!!!

Machinima_on_fire_small.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I bet my 2 cats that it'll be posted tomorrow! If it doesn't, then...well, I'll probably explode. That's how my mom died...exploding...

Wait, I don't have any cats. Ummm...I bet my fishy they'll post it tomorrow! Yep, I love my fishy, he's purple. Or was he lavender?

I bet my 2 cats that it'll be posted tomorrow! If it doesn't, then...well, I'll probably explode. That's how my mom died...exploding...

Wait, I don't have any cats. Ummm...I bet my fishy they'll post it tomorrow! Yep, I love my fishy, he's purple. Or was he lavender?

I will see your fishy and raise you a pug.

it would be awesome if Ross was trolling us all this time and the whole video was never even made except for the trailer. Even better right before the video was released he could say his hard drive crashed or something. that would be awesome

it would be awesome if Ross was trolling us all this time and the whole video was never even made except for the trailer. Even better right before the video was released he could say his hard drive crashed or something. that would be awesome

Or the video starts, and we get rick rolled.