Anti-hype attempt

I've literally been siting here ALL DAY staring at Machinima YouTube page hoping it would go up. POST IT FOR GOD SAKE!

I don't get it, why does it take so much longer for a CP to be released than FM? Is it a priority issue, as FM is more popular?

I fucking hate Machinima.com, I wish Ross could find another way to get some income with his videos...

I don't get it, why does it take so much longer for a CP to be released than FM? Is it a priority issue, as FM is more popular?

I fucking hate Machinima.com, I wish Ross could find another way to get some income with his videos...

He probably could make his on youtube and apply for Youtube Partnership, but i think then he earns a lot less then on machinima. Also uploading his videos to machinima gives them a lot more exposure then they would have if they would be released on his own channel.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or the video starts, and we get rick rolled.

If I were a Machinima employee, that's how I would retire xD

Wait where is everyone getting this "Ross is getting paid by Machinima" line from ?.

In the faq doesn't it just say he does it for exposure (slow though it may be).

Q: Why is the Machinima.com logo on a bunch of your videos?

A: I have an agreement with them that gets me a tremendous amount of exposure, which is great. I’m probably getting 10x the number of views through them that I would be just releasing videos by myself.

Wait where is everyone getting this "Ross is getting paid by Machinima" line from ?.

In the faq doesn't it say he just does it for exposure ?.

Q: Why is the Machinima.com logo on a bunch of your videos?

A: I have an agreement with them that gets me a tremendous amount of exposure, which is great. I’m probably getting 10x the number of views through them that I would be just releasing videos by myself.

When you upload videos to Machinima you get money from them. And yes, he doesn't do it for the money.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But now he's so famous, that if he made a channel of his own he would still have a lot of views, but probably not as many.

Of course it would be kinda lame to use Machinima and then dump them. And theres probably a chance that "contract" is valid for a fixed time, who knows.

Oh my f- THATS IT! BROTHERS, SISTERS, TO ARMS! THE TIME OF REVOLUTION HAS ARRIVED! STORM THE ENEMY HEADQUARTERS, AND BRING ME THERE LEADERS HEAD! BRING ANYTHING YOU CAN TO HELP, GUNS, BOMBS, AMBASSADOR PINEAPPLE, ANYTHING THAT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE! ITS TIME FOR MACHINIMA TO FALL, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

*war trumpet* CHARGE!

Incompetent fools! The entire process should take no longer than… 5 minutes + length of video + typical upload delay. 5 minutes for rendering with Machinima title sequence, rest of time to preview & upload. The fact that there's been a 5+ day delay indicates a severe lack of automation and efficiency. I mean, they have OFFICES. They PAY people to do this.

Incompetent fools! The entire process should take no longer than… 5 minutes + length of video + typical upload delay. 5 minutes for rendering with Machinima title sequence, rest of time to preview & upload. The fact that there's been a 5+ day delay indicates a severe lack of automation and efficiency. I mean, they have OFFICES. They PAY people to do this.

My guess is that they want to release videos little by little instead of "as they are being uploaded". So for example if they receive 10 videos on Monday, they probably hold them and release one video at a time so that the channel appears lively. May be they also have some kind of quality/popularity property assigned to videos, so they might be releasing like this: "1 good video, X less good videos, Y crappy videos, 1 good video,..."

Of course I don't know all the views statistics but personally I found about Machinima from Ross' videos, not vice versa I tried watching Machinima for a while, even was subscribed to their channel but then got disappointed, un-subscribed and went to this site and now use Ross' RSS to receive updates related to his vodeos only.

In the faq doesn't it just say he does it for exposure (slow though it may be).

Check out this post http://www.accursedfarms.com/reckoning/

"Some of you probably saw this coming, but I've recently made the decision to leave Machinima.com as an employee. I'll still be working with Machinima, but on a different view-based contract, which will pay substantially less, but I won't have the same kind of deadlines I've had lately."

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

They're certainly taking their sweet time uploading it. Machinima.com has never understood the importance of Civil Protection.

Oh my f- THATS IT! BROTHERS, SISTERS, TO ARMS! THE TIME OF REVOLUTION HAS ARRIVED! STORM THE ENEMY HEADQUARTERS, AND BRING ME THERE LEADERS HEAD! BRING ANYTHING YOU CAN TO HELP, GUNS, BOMBS, AMBASSADOR PINEAPPLE, ANYTHING THAT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE! ITS TIME FOR MACHINIMA TO FALL, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

*war trumpet* CHARGE!

Don't forget to bring trained Creepers!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I know how to make various munitions... Someone bring brake fluid, chlorine powder, a couple 1 foot sections of 2"-3" PVC pipe with caps, and I'll bring the few other components to turn it into a firebomb.

We start with their cars so they can't leave, and they know just how devastating the flame is... Make them work harder...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.