FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 54

Guys, does anyone know what is going on or is everyone confused? Recently youtube said they were cracking down on fake views. But at the same time, peoples views have been almost cut exactly in half - all over the place. Are we just supposed to believe people have been getting exactly half of their views from bots? And it seems for many people that the views and likes are wildly inconsistent. Is there a bug AS WELL as fake views being cut down, or what the hell is going on?
While they could be related, the video I linked to proves that REAL views are being cut also. The reason being is the guy set up a link where more people clicked on the link to his website, coming from Youtube, than Youtube reported as viewing the actual video. If you're confused by this, that's because what I'm describing is impossible in reality. Since that's what YT is reporting though, the only conclusion to draw is that YT isn't reporting all the views. Stuff like the like-to-view ratio and statistically improbable events are circumstantial evidence, the website results however, are direct evidence. I can't say WHY Youtube is doing this, just that they are.

:( also, this is very discouraging for me as a begginer, even with Ross's support. It's like every time anyone gets too much power in their hands, they start shitting on everybody with less power. :/ And I'm not saying "beginning youtuber" because I hope some alternative will show up for youtube. Good times for new people are not anymore :P I just wanna go and slap all Google managers in their faces "Take your head out of your ass RIGHT NOW!" Blah!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

One thing thats bothersome is that theres no real general alternative to YouTube....there's other video sites, sure, but theyre often specific to something or another. (Or maybe there is? I havent checked lately I don't think.)

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I just wanna go and slap all Google managers in their faces "Take your head out of your ass RIGHT NOW!" Blah!

Just about everyone needs to have that happen at some point in their lives... I know I have had a few times where I needed it, and didn't get it. I probly need it now too... Oh well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I just wanna go and slap all Google managers in their faces "Take your head out of your ass RIGHT NOW!" Blah!

Just about everyone needs to have that happen at some point in their lives... I know I have had a few times where I needed it, and didn't get it. I probly need it now too... Oh well.

*SLAP* *SLAP* :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Guys, does anyone know what is going on or is everyone confused? Recently youtube said they were cracking down on fake views. But at the same time, peoples views have been almost cut exactly in half - all over the place. Are we just supposed to believe people have been getting exactly half of their views from bots? And it seems for many people that the views and likes are wildly inconsistent. Is there a bug AS WELL as fake views being cut down, or what the hell is going on?
While they could be related, the video I linked to proves that REAL views are being cut also. The reason being is the guy set up a link where more people clicked on the link to his website, coming from Youtube, than Youtube reported as viewing the actual video. If you're confused by this, that's because what I'm describing is impossible in reality. Since that's what YT is reporting though, the only conclusion to draw is that YT isn't reporting all the views. Stuff like the like-to-view ratio and statistically improbable events are circumstantial evidence, the website results however, are direct evidence. I can't say WHY Youtube is doing this, just that they are.

:( also, this is very discouraging for me as a begginer, even with Ross's support. It's like every time anyone gets too much power in their hands, they start shitting on everybody with less power. :/ And I'm not saying "beginning youtuber" because I hope some alternative will show up for youtube. Good times for new people are not anymore :P I just wanna go and slap all Google managers in their faces "Take your head out of your ass RIGHT NOW!" Blah!

Really, is it a good time to start anything anymore (youtubing, college, military career......) with all our human corruption? :P

I agree though that Google kind of ruined Youtube. I might put up a whole post later on my thoughts about the internet and society in general. But I think it is sad to see what was once a truly free creation turn into a corporate monstrosity.

So...when's the next episode?

Can we please not start with this?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Just asking;the last few episodes are getting delayed alot.

This is nothing, dude. Get some patience and don't this shit over nothing.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

If it's less than a year, it hasn't been delayed by much.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I know I wasnt on the forum during the Dark Times but I was a fan of Ross since Freemans Mind did come out and well, I think when alot of us were waiting for Episode 45 after Ross left Machinima, I was kind of thinking the entire series aswell as his Civil Protection videos were going to be in limbo forever but honestly I am glad he left and has now is working on his own and is running Gorilla Gong (kind of) and honestly I think him leaving it is the best thing ever......and Ross make another Game Dungeon if you think you can do it instead of a Freemans Mind, I actually know I dont care what comes out, Ross makes great content and I like all of it

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."