Big money controlling news in USA

Sign in to follow this  

You're the one that wanted to continue the subject, so you get to make the thread.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You're the one that wanted to continue the subject, so you get to make the thread.

No. You can make it if you want. Otherwise I'm not going to keep talking to you.

If you aren't interested enough to make a thread about it, then why did you keep on talking about it?

So I read up a little bit on the Koch Brothers. Holy fuck are those idiots a monument of misspending. Like, way worse than Black Mesa.

So I read up a little bit on the Koch Brothers. Holy fuck are those idiots a monument of misspending. Like, way worse than Black Mesa.

They are not the only ones you know. This breed of humans is everywhere.

Sign in Tip-Top Variety store window reads, 'Bitch-Slapped-By-The-Invisible-Hand-Of-The-Marketplace Sale'.

So far as I've been able to tell, every business is a misspending nightmare... (excluding some small businesses)

Ha! :lol: Are you sure about that? Black Mesa can't even put in a working bridge. :mrgreen: Or fund decent security systems, or proper nuclear meltdown scenarios, or keep their personnel from killing each other... :D

Especially that nuclear part... We've had the tech to make reactors that can't go critical since the early 80's. (and every reactor in the country got retrofitted with it before 1990)

They are not the only ones you know. This breed of humans is everywhere.

Of course such people are everywhere, but you hardly ever notice them. That kind of legal theft and overall shittyness isn't talked about much, as far as I've seen.

Of course such people are everywhere, but you hardly ever notice them. That kind of legal theft and overall shittyness isn't talked about much, as far as I've seen.

I don't remember finding any corporation in my country that has ties with the media to intentionally cover things up, but I guess we're seeing much of this in the States. Can anyone shed some light on how the banks and the big names are being reported by the mainstream media? I only knew of the scandals from the internet and documentaries. Sprinkle some Monsanto for flavor.

Damn, only fines and no jail. And more deregulation! Yay. :roll:

Sign in Tip-Top Variety store window reads, 'Bitch-Slapped-By-The-Invisible-Hand-Of-The-Marketplace Sale'.

Damn, only fines and no jail. And more deregulation! Yay. :roll:

Good God, MORE deregulation!? :evil: Are these people crazy? This is not the time to go all laissez-faire! Save that for when the economy turns out better! And why are there no jail times at all being issued?! :shock: (well, besides the obvious answer of bribery)

No jail because the politicians don't want 95% of the money in the US locked in jail.

No jail because the politicians don't want 95% of the money in the US locked in jail.

Yeah, but it's still extremely unfair. :evil: Bastards.

Very unfair... I agree.

I don't think we mean the same thing when you say that. I'll PM you later.

While I'm not from the USA I'm subscribed to a lot of Youtubers from there (Like the infamous Amazing Atheist), and one of the people I watch put up this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhgVbbDBJ24

I found that really scary.

That's been going on for decades... I'm surprised it isn't common knowledge yet.