The vaccination debate.

Sign in to follow this  

Influenza may produce nausea and vomiting, particularly in children, but these symptoms are more common in the unrelated gastroenteritis, which is sometimes inaccurately referred to as "stomach flu" or "24-hour flu"

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

True, but bloodwork doesn't lie about what kind of flu it is... I had H3N2. From first symptoms to complete recovery was 78 hours.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You lucked out, then.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Riiiiiight...

So, evidence that supports my claims is "you just got lucky"?

You don't have "evidence". You have "an anecdote." They are not the same..

I have the paperwork that showed what was in my blood... Why do people insist that everyone is the same as the normal, and can't possibly have a faster acting immune system?

I've been trying to find it, but about half my stuff is buried in the garage. (my parents moved while I was out of town, and they forgot where they packed some of my stuff) I'll post it as soon as I find it.

I have the paperwork that showed what was in my blood... Why do people insist that everyone is the same as the normal, and can't possibly have a faster acting immune system?

One data point (that at present is unverifiable) has never, and will never constitute evidence. If your education in science progressed beyond the most elementary possible points, you should know that already.

Yeah, you might have a super immune system. On the other hand, you could ALSO be super susceptible to the placebo effect.

Of course, if you have a super immune system, that means that beneficial mutations exist and you have to throw all your weight behind evolution now. :lol:

So is yours...

And what would that be? At present, you have not provided your evidence on the grounds of "can't find it right now". What "excuse" was I using?

So is yours...

And what would that be? At present, you have not provided your evidence on the grounds of "can't find it right now". What "excuse" was I using?

That everyone is exactly the same, and can't possibly have different rates of fighting off an illness. (something NOT supported by science, or medical evidence)

That everyone is exactly the same, and can't possibly have different rates of fighting off an illness. (something NOT supported by science, or medical evidence)

You are a blatant liar, as I had insisted upon no such thing. All I did was dispute the validity of the disease you had, if you even had it at all.

And once again BTG completely ignores the most valid points presented by Doom Shepherd.

How difficult it is to continue a debate when the most informative part of the discussion isn't being discussed. Instead we see some petty argument about pointless paperwork.

And once again BTG completely ignores the most valid points presented by Doom Shepherd.

Which point might that be?

Instead we see some petty argument about pointless paperwork.

Everyone else seems to think I'm a compulsive liar for some reason... That's why the argument started, and why I posted the exact reasons why I didn't make a copy for everyone on the internet to see.

That's why the argument started, and why I posted the exact reasons why I didn't make a copy for everyone on the internet to see.

Which you STILL have not provided.

That's why the argument started, and why I posted the exact reasons why I didn't make a copy for everyone on the internet to see.

Oh my god who cares about some stupid paperwork that's not the point... where's the emote with the guy smashing his head into a brick wall?

Oh my god who cares about some stupid paperwork that's not the point... where's the emote with the guy smashing his head into a brick wall?

Not like he was going to debate Doom Shepard anyway...