The vaccination debate.

Sign in to follow this  

For example, what if I told you that I know a guy in the CIA who told me that they fabricated the idea that Iraq had WMD before the 2003 invasion, or were really telling the truth and Saddam moved them all to Syria*? How would you know?

I know people in the CIA... And the non-intrusive parts of the NSA... That's how I'd know. (BTW, there were, and still are WMDs in Iraq; they're just buried in the deserts)

As for the name of my cousin, for your attempts at verification... Katrina Christian.

Katrina Christian of what state/city/county? And if you may provide me with a website where I can find such a person?

Oh and you AGAIN decided to argue a point I said was not supposed to be argued! What's your problem?! I specifically said that I was only using the Iraq example ONLY as an example, not as a platform to start another argument!

State, California. City/county I don't remember/I don't know.

How about you do some of the work yourself, you go and find how to verify, or quit calling me a liar.

It was on topic for my reply; you're the one keeping it going.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

State, California. City/county I don't remember/I don't know.

How about you do some of the work yourself, you go and find how to verify, or quit calling me a liar.

It was on topic for my reply; you're the one keeping it going.

First, I don't have a reliable website or search engine to find people, hence why I asked you for one.

Second, there could be thousands of other people with the name "Katrina Christian", in California. How do I find the right one?

Third, you were not on topic AT ALL in regards to what was said about Iraq, because I specifically said it was not to be argued at all(but if you insist on it, you can take your statements on Iraq to the Iraq War thread, where it would have some relevance).

1. Your problem, not mine.

2. Look for the only one working for FEMA in California. (she's the only one last she checked)

3. You're the only one continuing that topic.

1. Your problem, not mine.

2. Look for the only one working for FEMA in California. (she's the only one last she checked)

3. You're the only one continuing that topic.

First, I can't verify this person is real without a search engine.

Second, does she still work at FEMA? Do they keep track of employees that are/have been working there? If so, could you give me a list they keep/ point me where I could fid it?

Third, maybe so, but why did you decide to comment on it when I said not to? If you explain yourself, I'll stop talking about it/happily go to the Iraq War thread to talk about it.

1. As I said, your problem. If you won't even try, quit calling me a liar.

2. Yes she still works for them. Yes the government keeps track of everyone that is/has worked for them. No, they don't keep lists online for employees.

3. As I said, you're the only one continuing that topic. Don't say I'm off topic ever again if you continue it even further.

1. As I said, your problem. If you won't even try, quit calling me a liar.

2. Yes she still works for them. Yes the government keeps track of everyone that is/has worked for them. No, they don't keep lists online for employees.

3. As I said, you're the only one continuing that topic. Don't say I'm off topic ever again if you continue it even further.

First, good God, I NEED a search engine to find this person, and the state/county they live in, otherwise, you have unverified evidence at best and are lying at worst.

Second, There isn't a list for employees online? Then how the hell do I find this person? If I can't find this person, I can't verify that you are telling the truth, hence why I am calling you a liar to begin with!

Third, PM me about it.

1. Quit asking me to do everything for you.

2. Go find me ANY company that put a list of their employees online... You won't. It's illegal to do so.

3. If you really want to talk about it so much, YOU start the PMing.

First, I still don't have a reliable search engine! Just tell me one that I can use for Christ's sake! But, I will try to find one on my own.

Second, If I don't have a list of employees, I can't determine is this person works for FEMA or not, although I'll try to find a search engine that lists the person's occupation.

Third, will do that, but not right now. Have to find a search engine and refute your points in that other topic.

1. I'm not giving you mine since the one I use isn't entirely legal.

2. You're starting to think for once.

3. Have fun.

1. I'm not giving you mine since the one I use isn't entirely legal.

2. You're starting to think for once.

3. Have fun.

First, if yours isn't legal, why would you have it? And you really don't have one that's legal?

Second, I was unable to find a search engine, but I'll try one last time to find this person, otherwise, I'm abandoning the search, and this person will go as an unverifiable evidence point.

1. A copy of one of the three-letter government agencies databases doesn't qualify as entirely legal in my book.

2. That's your decision to make, regardless of fact.

Closed by request of the OP.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."