Freeman's Mind Torrent (new)

Sign in to follow this  

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9828511

The entire Freeman's Mind collection, untouched, exactly as downloaded from Accursed Farms.

All videos are in MKV format... If you can't play them, go get the K-lite Codec Pack, or VLC player. (I recommend K-lite if you run Windows, VLC for anything else)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'll leave my seed up for as long as I can... Last one I made got about 2TB (the size of my external drive interestingly) of uploaded data total, and that was a smaller torrent... I hope I can break 5TB with this, or at least get to 2TB before I have to make one for the final episode to be included.

I currently have 3 active peers downloading... Norway, Austria, Australia... Had someone from Singapore connect, but they aren't getting any right now.

Well, the torrent is a 5.04GB torrent, I've uploaded a total of 22.3GB, and I have two people downloading it now... I think this has been successful. :)

I already had all of them downloaded but I'll grab that torrent so I can be a seeder.