Half Life 2 Episode 3 (Discussion)

Sign in to follow this  

Sounds like a recipe for a multiplayer coop campaign...

And that's a recipe for a crappy single-player campaign. Resident Evil 5.

I disagree, it will be the end of the combine on earth but then it'll be moving on to maybe the combine at large or something. and with what the G-Man said about Alyx(plucking her even though others said a waste of time) you can bet that unless she dies it is almost 100% that her and Gordan with be travelling together.

Yeah your probably right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I disagree, it will be the end of the combine on earth but then it'll be moving on to maybe the combine at large or something. and with what the G-Man said about Alyx(plucking her even though others said a waste of time) you can bet that unless she dies it is almost 100% that her and Gordan with be travelling together.

Sounds like a recipe for a multiplayer coop campaign...

Guess it beats the idea of alyx babysitiing you almost the whole game

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Who knows,if Barney still alive,he and Gordon could do it "just like old times".(i know it sounds kinda gay)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

(i know it sounds kinda gay)

After a while everything you read on the internet starts to sounds gay. gay . . . ffffffaa... fake and gay. OH MY GOD, I am turning in to a troll!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After a while everything you read on the internet starts to sounds gay. gay . . . ffffffaa... fake and gay. OH MY GOD, I am turning in to a troll!

Here, have some anti-troll medicine.

Aaah, that feels good. Thanks. Pillz here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here, have some anti-troll medicine.

Aaah, that feels good. Thanks. Pillz here.

I'm sorry but there is no cure for trollism. The best we can do is delay the final transformation into a Trolololol.

I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry but there is no cure for trollism. The best we can do is delay the final transformation into a Trolololol.

I am truly sorry.

But what about my kids?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am truly sorry.

But what about my kids?

Acceptable losses given the circumstances.

There is only one way to deal with potential troll infestation: Extermination.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Man there must not even be rumors left anymore... talking about trolls...

WAIT i thought there was only one troll allowed per topic! great Kirkreng now we can't have another troll... or does that no longer apply?

WAIT i thought there was only one troll allowed per topic! great Kirkreng now we can't have another troll... or does that no longer apply?

Really? I was not aware that there was any trolling to be found in this thread.

Really? I was not aware that there was any trolling to be found in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Done.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sad joke on my part... *lamely explains* he said he was turning into a troll and there is only one Troll allowed per discussion...

MY fail....

HEY GUYS the MISSING EXPERIMENT ACHIEVEMENT!!! (srry for double posting)

ALERT WILL CONTAIN A FEW SPOILERS FOR PORTAL 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNWjWuSx-EA

BUT WOOT SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS.

IT'd be good if someone could get a better "view" of the area around the missing experiment, cause the person shooting this was interested mostly in unlocking the achievement.

err hello?? guess everyone's either playing portal 2 or only in portal 2 thread...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Basically I've speculated a few things about episode 3:

4. Gordon shoots lots of combines

SPOILERS DUDE!

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure this will happen anytime soon, but here is what I speculate.

The Tunnel took forever, but benefited because it was absolutely amazing and was definitely worth the wait in my eyes. So hopefully Episode 3 is an amazing chocolate gumdrop fantasy land we've all wanted to visit. But we just have to wait.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Things will go boom.

I heard somewhere that they haven't even started, but if you listen to the commentary for episode 2 (I love commentaries!) they mention that the idea to use a gravity gun and dropped mines to defeat a gunship was a concept they were working on for episode 3. And it worked so well they just moved it to episode 2. So, have they started? If so, what is taking so long?

I blame TF2 hats.