FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 55

Yes! The return of the 'aliens can teleport inside of me' joke. It makes me feel good when content creators remember jokes they made in the past.

That part made me think about what would happen. Telefrag maybe? Or something more like this:

T6GSEVH.jpg

(That happened in a custom HL1 map when I spoke to a scientist. I was unable to move and had to restart the map.)

Probably telefrag like you said. Like the one in WARP (PSN game).

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Just my luck, first twitter was banned, now youtube is banned country wide.

Maybe if I beg enough they'll let me in Europe.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Yes! The return of the 'aliens can teleport inside of me' joke. It makes me feel good when content creators remember jokes they made in the past.

That part made me think about what would happen. Telefrag maybe?

Remember the end of the Matrix (the first movie)? Probably something like that. :)

Remember the end of the Matrix (the first movie)? Probably something like that. :)

Still one of the few movies to include a telefrag as part of the plot.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I actually never got a chance to watch that movie. :|

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Just my luck, first twitter was banned, now youtube is banned country wide.

Maybe if I beg enough they'll let me in Europe.

Yeah, that's not nice. Also, because there were videos of political corruption? If that's true (I think the government said the videos had been tempered with), shouldn't they be interested in it and try to fight the possible corruption or, if the claims are wrong, show evidence that negates them? I suppose that would be a lot more beneficial for their image than blocking information... I think they could gain a lot of confidence and support if they worked mercilessly against the corruption and stopped it. That would sound a lot better in the history books than trying to cover it up when it's already everywhere. At least that's what I'm getting from these reports, but I don't follow the affair all too closely.

As to YouTube being banned, have you considered using a proxy to circumvent the block (if that's possible)? There are several (well, at least one) nice free browser extensions which handle everything for you, you just have to choose the country where the proxy should be located. Personally, I've tried Hola Unblocker, and it works well. I use it mostly to circumvent the YouTube blocks here in Germany. Sometimes, even the official music videos posted by the artists themselves are blocked. Hilarious.

As to YouTube being banned, have you considered using a proxy to circumvent the block (if that's possible)? There are several (well, at least one) nice free browser extensions which handle everything for you, you just have to choose the country where the proxy should be located. Personally, I've tried Hola Unblocker, and it works well. I use it mostly to circumvent the YouTube blocks here in Germany. Sometimes, even the official music videos posted by the artists themselves are blocked. Hilarious.

I don't think a proxy is enough to circumvent the block; as far as I know, you'd need someone from outside the country to actually send you the data, as providers are blocking everything that's coming from YouTube. Maybe Ross could provide JudasPhysicist with an early exclusive download link though?

You need to use things like VPN's or Tor as they have also banned DNS's as well.

As for the goverment, imagine people with primary school children intelligence running the country only much more evil. They have access to unlimited tear gas supplies and a ruthless uneducated police force that beats the crap out of people who don't vote for them. There is literally Hitler levels of being evil going on.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

As for the goverment, imagine people with primary school children intelligence running the country only much more evil. They have access to unlimited tear gas supplies and a ruthless uneducated police force that beats the crap out of people who don't vote for them. There is literally Hitler levels of being evil going on.

So kinda like Machinima then... 8-)

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

So kinda like Machinima then... 8-)

I doubt Machimina killed a 14 year old boy.

I hope everything works out and gets unblocked for you... Can you do torrents? If you can, I could take each new episode and put them in a torrent for you.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, that sounds even worse than I imagined.

And then they complain that we won't let them into the EU. I guess I understand the reasons a bit better now. At this point, they are probably much further away from membership than Ukraine.

Whens 55 being added to the Freeman's mind video list on the site? Also when is the downloadable version coming, I want to add it to the playlist iv made ever sense I got BTGbullseye's torrent of every other episode.

And on governmental corruption, every country that can become corrupt, WILL become corrupt. Once a government realizes it can get away with murder then murder will become their response to everything. As long as a single person asks groups of people "why?" then some of those groups will look for ways to kill that single person. Russia used to do it like it was their national sport(and I heard they still do that kind of thing). Look at the united states. Most U.S citizens are just lemmings that let their government ruin their own and many others lives. Canada might not be the greatest place to live(what with the government being lead by an idiot) but at least my government isnt planing how to best subjugate me.

Many might hate this next comment, but that just makes them uneducated. I fully believe that the united states was responsible for 911 just so the U.S.A could retaliate at a country with oil(because after that horrible tragedy, the U.S could have blamed almost anyone and then attacked and the other countrys of the world wouldnt think twice).

Many might hate this next comment, but that just makes them uneducated. I fully believe that the united states was responsible for 911 just so the U.S.A could retaliate at a country with oil(because after that horrible tragedy, the U.S could have blamed almost anyone and then attacked and the other countrys of the world wouldnt think twice).

Take it to the Serious Topic subforum... I'll reply there if you make a thread.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

As long as a single person asks groups of people "why?" then some of those groups will look for ways to kill that single person. Russia used to do it like it was their national sport(and I heard they still do that kind of thing). Look at the united states. Most U.S citizens are just lemmings that let their government ruin their own and many others lives. Canada might not be the greatest place to live(what with the government being lead by an idiot) but at least my government isnt planing how to best subjugate me.

Okay, this is so out of place, but I couldn't help but respond to it. US citizens aren't exactly lemmings, given the HUGE amount of opposition to the federal government. Saying that there is no free speech in the US is ridiculous, because of two news channels called MSNBC and Fox News. They preach each side of their political ideology, and loudly, even if that means saying anti-government rhetoric.

Not a 9/11 truther! I'm sorry, 9/11 was not an inside job, despite your delusions, and if you bring evidence, I will be able to overwhelmingly oppose it.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)