FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 55

Any argument that calls others "lemmings" (or even worse, "sheeple") immediately loses any of my respect. I think this thread gone enough off-topic though.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

As long as a single person asks groups of people "why?" then some of those groups will look for ways to kill that single person. Russia used to do it like it was their national sport(and I heard they still do that kind of thing). Look at the united states. Most U.S citizens are just lemmings that let their government ruin their own and many others lives. Canada might not be the greatest place to live(what with the government being lead by an idiot) but at least my government isnt planing how to best subjugate me.

Okay, this is so out of place, but I couldn't help but respond to it. US citizens aren't exactly lemmings, given the HUGE amount of opposition to the federal government. Saying that there is no free speech in the US is ridiculous, because of two news channels called MSNBC and Fox News. They preach each side of their political ideology, and loudly, even if that means saying anti-government rhetoric.

Many might hate this next comment, but that just makes them uneducated. I fully believe that the united states was responsible for 911 just so the U.S.A could retaliate at a country with oil(because after that horrible tragedy, the U.S could have blamed almost anyone and then attacked and the other countrys of the world wouldnt think twice).

Not a 9/11 truther! I'm sorry, 9/11 was not an inside job, despite your delusions, and if you bring evidence, I will be able to overwhelmingly oppose it.

Take it to the Serious Topics Thread, guys. This is the one for Freeman's Mind Episode 55. No conspiracy ramblings unless they are about Black Mesa.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I'm sorry. It was just such a vulnerable post. I couldn't help but refute his points. I won't respond to the next post he makes, though.

I'm sorry. It was just such a vulnerable post. I couldn't help but refute his points. I won't respond to the next post he makes, though.

That's a good lad :D . Feel free to discuss it, just in the proper topic.

Although technically this post is off topic too...

Unless...

EPISODE 55 IS GREAT. ALL HAIL ROSS SCOTT. VIVA LA FREEMAN.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

it's been seven years and i just now noticed that ross actually spawned a Gluon Gun in the spot he dropped it, and it appears later in the episode when he backtracks from pump #1.

detail, man.