Sign in to follow this  

Freeman Talks Like a Pirate 2: Electric Boogaloo

Freeman Dies a Horrible Death 2: Electric Boogaloo

Doomguy's Mind: Episode 8

The Threequel to the Amazing Halo Video

Civil Protection: Double Feature 2: Electric Boogaloo

Diary of a Zombie 2: Elect- oh forget it

He who fights drummers

No offence meant to Ross, but I kinda doubt that we'll get an episode in time for April. Unless that turns out to be the joke that he pulls on us, if that is the case then by all means make an idiot of me.

Frohman's Mind?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Heheheheheheheeeeee :lol:8-)8-)

I other words, he's already begun work on something, or he's just finishing something...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hmm, what makes you think he's working on anything at all? And what if she's giggling at her own April Fool's?

Frohman's Mind?

genius+award.gif

Heheheheheheheeeeee :lol:8-)8-)

I other words, he's already begun work on something, or he's just finishing something...

I KNOW before everybody else knows! It's such... fun! :mrgreen: And a hard thing to bare to keep quiet every time.

So I'll take a moment to boast about the hiccup. You remember when Freeman got a hiccup? It was my idea 8-)Ross can claim a bit different. But I was first to mention a hiccup aloud.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

"You know, all of this concrete dust is a breathing hazard."

Freeman's Mind: Episode 56: Chainsmoker Freeman

He who fights drummers

ok im not so sure about this but in the original Half Life couldn't you play as a vortigaunt?

I think thated be funny as heck, he wakes up a vortigaunt and trips out a bit till he realizes he can shoot lightning. I know that would probably be difficult to wright lines for, but i think it could possibly make the best April fools episode.

Freeman's Mind 2 - episode 56

Actually I'm expecting some blog post about losing all the money.

Hey, now that we have RGD, perhaps he's going to do it with that. He could tell us something how he realized that EA is actually a really great company while subtly hinting at a bribe (Like, actually, EA donated those $17000). But I suppose that would be kind of too obvious.

Actually I'm expecting some blog post about losing all the money.

I could see that. Somehow it getting eaten up by tax or him buying something that somehow cost somewhat more than he thought or putting it all into stocks and losing it immediately to trading...

Or the robot attack dogs cost all the money and he's now in debt.

Or something with the robot attack dogs at all. That might be possible.

Id love to see but doubt itd be done, Ross's Game Dungeon: The Elder scrolls Arena.

The full game is free at the Elder scrolls official website.

Ross's Game Dungeon: Half-Life

He would be able to mess with us for the whole episode. Is it Freeman? Or is it Ross? Or is he switching?

Or RGD:Ricochet, with personal thoughts on the possible release of Ricochet 2.

A really, REALLY badly made Freeman's Mind video, complete with screen-pointing, the HUD, pausing, and a nasally voice.

He who fights drummers