Guess that game quote!

Counter-Strike:Global Offensive(Dem Anarchs)

"'old on to the pin.Throw the udda part."

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Dawn of War.

"I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda."

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

GTA: San Andreas

"Well, get out! I've got enough to worry about without you gettin' all up in my HUD like some kinda pop-up spam!"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.

"If yer sober, that's the best yer gonna feel all day."

Screw it, here's a new quote:

"Those wings I want them too"

Final Fantasy VII

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this."

Final Fantasy VII

You've done it now. I don't care what happens after this. I don't care if I get banned, yelled at, or whatever. You fucktard. You fucking asshole. You just don't care, do you? You just don't care if you break rules or the law, no matter how minor. Look, one of the rules for this game is to not fucking use Google. Hell, it's an unspoken rule in the first place for one of these games. It takes the fun out of it if all you fucking do is use Google to get the answers. By the way, you even used the wrong title for your answer. Yes, Final Fantasy 7 is in the title, but the actual name of the game is Crisis Core. Grow the fuck up dude. You're not above anyone. There's a reason why people don't like talking to you. There is a reason why people have verbally attacked you (twice for me now). People are tired of your shit. Are you a major asshole in real life too? Or just on the internet? You want to be an asshole? Fine be a fucking asshole. Just know this: Only assholes like assholes, and you wont have many true friends, because you keep on pushing people away. If you want friends, then be nice, be helpful. Don't fucking cheat, lie, break rules/laws and don't make counterfeits, even if they're "just for collections".

On topic: Well I was going to say Legend of Zelda, but I was ninja'd. I have no clue where that quote is from, but I'm sure BTG will post the results from what he Googles. Sad too, seeing as I had a pretty good quote.

What? You don't think I've actually played all these games?

OT: Sinistar.

"You can't break a man the way you do a dog or a horse - the harder you beat a man, the taller he stands.”

There you go, backed to a corner, and you try to avoid the problem. You ask if you think I'm accusing of you not playing the games. That's not the actual fucking problem. That's like using hacks online, getting accused of hacking and then going "but I'm playing the game." You love to bend and break the rules, and then act like it's okay. You also love to avoid the problem, when confronted.

On topic:

I'm guessing Far Cry 3.

"Wake Up. We're Here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up. Stand up. There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name? "

Please don't use google for this game. It ruins it for others and really brings into question whether you post for the sake of the game or post to increase your post count. If you don't know the quote, just take a random crack at it. There's no shame in getting an answer wrong in a forum game. And for that matter, please don't attack other users you suspect are googling the answers. It is, after all, just a forum game.

As for the quote, if I didn't know this it'd bring shame across me and my family since I still play that game: Morrowind.

"Just be glad they didn't divert us to Armacham headquarters. I heard the recon team they sent in got ripped to shreds."

Retired Forum Moderator

F.E.A.R.(Armacham is a dead giveaway)

"You are a pain.BUT-I got a painkiller."

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

I'm guessing Far Cry 3.

2 actually.

"You are a pain.BUT-I got a painkiller."

Serious Sam 3?

"He who keeps silent consents."

I honestly don't know but I keep reading it in Andrew Ryan's voice so... Bioshock?

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."

I like to make sure my quotes have some kinda hint towards the series.

Retired Forum Moderator

Wolfenstein?

"Flock off,Featherface,or you can stick around and find out the hard way!"

I honestly don't know but I keep reading it in Andrew Ryan's voice so... Bioshock?

I know, it was a hard one... W40K: Dawn of War.

"Flock off,Featherface,or you can stick around and find out the hard way!"

DMC.

"We don't run this base, but we have an "arrangement" with the people who do."

I think it was Freelancer.

"What is this,a bad spy movie?! You two are gonna get us all killed!"

Not a clue... Sounds familiar though. (maybe because it's used in a half dozen movies, and probly as many games) Also, you were right about it being Freelancer.

"You think you can destroy me?! DESTROY! Me?"