FREEMAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE [TRAILER]

What happened to the commentary of DOTA2?

OMG! Ross got a personal reply from Gabe Newell! He's not happy with the situation and promised to solve the problem ASAP!

Also as an apology he funded us plane tickets to VALVe headquarters, a trip around the studios and a week stay at the best hotel in town :shock: I can't believe it! :shock::shock::shock::o:o:o I even got a visa in a super-express mode!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

What happened to the commentary of DOTA2?

OMG! Ross got a personal reply from Gabe Newell! He's not happy with the situation and promised to solve the problem ASAP!

Also as an apology he funded us plane tickets to VALVe headquarters, a trip around the studios and a week stay at the best hotel in town :shock: I can't believe it! :shock::shock::shock::o:o:o I even got a visa in a super-express mode!

April fools? (Don't answer until the 2nd, please.)

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Holy hell, was that last game Devastation? Man I completely forgot that game existed. Played the shit out of long time ago and have never heard anyone mention or know of it.

just imagine it, freeman's mind: CarnEvil edition, the best part is that he already has to footage for this too, but due to the fact that he already made a Game Dungeon episode about it, might cross it off the list.

As for the image, i tried to be clever and use google images, but i coldn't come up with anything. For the life of me i think i've seen a youtuber play this before, but i'm subscribed to so many that it'd be a waste of time trying to find it. I got to admit, this is carnevil all over again, an obscure game that you can't remember

I'd be interested to see if freeman could come up with an explanation for Antichamber.

He'd probably grip as hard as possible into catching the black cube, as a clear goal is the only way to avoid paranoia in there. Still, cue to many profound phrases.

Isn't it technically a factor, not a difference?

Or factor difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.

Oh my God why did this have to be an April Fool's Joke why can't this be real why can't this be fucking real WHYWHYWHYWHY

He who fights drummers

HAHahahahaha!

:(

I applaud you for this fine april fools joke.

Though keep in mind- best april fools joke is the one that everyone expects to be fake, but is actually true. For example, i remember that few years ago, yellow media in Estonia got quite a nice story when some very famous singer (i do mean world famous singer, among very top, cant remember who though) visited Tallinn for shopping... on 1st april. nobody believed it, but it actually turned out to be true. and no, im not making april fools story here- it really happened.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Played the shit out of long time ago and have never heard anyone mention or know of it.
I showcased the best part of it too.

Hmm, do you know what game the year was released?
No, but my screenshot's dated 9/30/04.

Oh, this was great. I don't like much on April 1st, but this was lovely.

I <3 the portal bit, especially.

Best April Fools joke so far! I lost it when I saw Dear Esther in there. XD

I do hope you eventually do Half Life 2 once you're finally done with Half Life 1. Just hearing Gordon go back and forth with Barney would be fantastic.

It's too bad this is April Fools because I'd definitely pay to have Dr. Freeman narrate through the Portal Games, Minecraft, Deus Ex Games, Quake Games, Doom Games, Bioshock Games, etc. How about narrating the varios Lego games too :-P

Do you have the full list of games that you featured. I got most of them but a couple near the end (the one having to do with cats for instance) I did not.

Best AFJ so far this year!!

This was the only one I came across today actually, not counting the stupid dinosaur cloning rumour thing that was grazing Twitter yesterday. I mean come on, cloning Dinosaurs? And a full day early? That's just sad.

Very funny video. Thanks once again, Ross.

I'm not sure whether I get the 'I'm two-dimensional' joke, though. Is it because if he's two-dimensional, a three-dimensional operator could bend space so that portals would actually be physically possible? Or am I missing something obvious here?

I don't care that it's supposed to be an Aprils Fool joke.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

Not in a full blown "do every FPS ever and full lenght" like Half-Life. But as a short (2 to 3 minutes) "what if"-thing on an irregular basis with FPS that have a silent, unseen protagonist? Yep, totally could see that happen.

This actually seems like a very good idea.

Wait a second. Freeman enters Xen through a portal, doesn't he? Before going to Xen, Ross could totally have him be teleported to different games in the format you described. Thus, he would even preserve canon (Well, kind of.) He would be limited to one part of the game only, though. Which means a seperate series would probably better. In any case, I like your idea.

Let's see... I didnt recognize the one where you were choking the Japanese dude, but a few of them... portal, L4D,... Test Drive?!