FREEMAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE [TRAILER]

Wooooohh!!!! Freeman Across The Universe sounds AWESOME!!! Like the ones that came before in this annual tradition, this was well written, amazing, and hilarious! "Now I need you to listen to me very carefully; you are to address me as Doctor Freeman." So good I could and will watch it again several times.

Awesome Video! If you ever find the Time, please make this happen. There are so many great moments of gaming out there, just waiting to be commented by Gordon Freeman...

I know this is probably an April Fools gag but all joking aside I would like to see a Freeman's Mind style commentary of Deus Ex Human Revolution (It would probably make your computer implode while trying to record it though... THIS calls for another fundraiser!)

One thing this reminds me of is that there is only one Ross Scott. Which is a shame because I'd watch all of the series posted in this video.

I just remember the sad crop of "X's mind" imitations that popped up and withered, with people who had neither the time, talent, or inclination to get on the level of the original.

Perhaps a class in sass would help? Teach you-tubers how to funny for cash?

One thing this reminds me of is that there is only one Ross Scott. Which is a shame because I'd watch all of the series posted in this video.

I just remember the sad crop of "X's mind" imitations that popped up and withered, with people who had neither the time, talent, or inclination to get on the level of the original.

To be fair though some of them DID finish and were quite entertaining, Barney and Shepard's mind come to "mind" (SEE WHAT I DID THERE THAT WAS A JOKE). The problem that I think comes up is that not many games offer the kind of comedy that the Half-Life games offer. And yeah sometimes people don't have the time or just don't have the ability to refine it as much because of the fact they don't have the time..

or they were 10.

I don't understand why people keep expecting the title of the series to randomly get a "2" if Ross ever gets to Half-Life 2. It's a continuation of the series, it'll just be the next number after episode whatever Freeman's mind for the original Half-Life game ends on.

Firstly, this needs to bee a thing. Like at least one episode per every first person game ever made.

Secondly, I'd imagine that FM continuing into HL2 would just be "Freeman's Mind: Season 2" then for the episodes you could do something like "Freeman's Mind: Season 2: Miniseries 1" or something like that.

Thirdly, this needs to bee a thing. Like at least one episode per every first person game ever made.

Fourthly, this video was hilarious.

Fifthly, I may have become addicted to listing things.

Sixthly, please help me.

Seventhly, oh god make it stop.

Eightly these aren't even words anymore

ninethly this needs to bee a thing like at least one episode per every first person game ever made

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Oh come on... I can't be the only one that saw System Shock 2 in there, can I?

HL1

HL2

HL1

Doom 3

Minecraft

System Shock 2

Serious Sam 3 HD?

Deus Ex

Far Cry

Unknown Game... Looks similar to one particular map in Hitman: Absolution, but isn't that.

IDK, looks like Far Cry again...

Crysis

I don't remember the name, but I used to have it...

IDK...

Left 4 Dead 2

One of the Driver series?

Portal 2

Never played the last one, so IDK.

And the screenshot... I played it once a long while ago, but got bored and deleted it from my HDD and brain... Google says the image is similar to this:

hqdefault.jpg

*he's not-acat*

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Damn... I would pay any amount to see Freeman in the first Serious Sam... Especially against the "yelling-kamikaze"...

Ever heard of Felix's Mind? That one's actually good

https://www.youtube.com/user/corky064

The second racing game ("beep dibeep...") was from trackmania 2:canyon.

Nice video, had me fooled right until after the end when i first thought clearly :).

Oh and first post, Hi everyone!

Serious Sam 3 HD

Serious Sam 3 is already an HD game - and a fairly recent one at that. The game he played there was Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD. Easily recognizable, too, due the following facts:

1. It's set in Egypt (which limits it to First Encounter and BFE)

2. He had a knife (which further limits it to First Encounter only)

3. Good graphics (which means it's the HD remake of First Encounter)

But it would also a game, where a "mind"-series would just not fit because Sam is already talking and has some pretty good lines.

Oh come on... I can't be the only one that saw System Shock 2 in there, can I?

HL1

HL2

HL1

Doom 3

Minecraft

System Shock 2

Serious Sam 3 HD?

Deus Ex

Far Cry

Unknown Game... Looks similar to one particular map in Hitman: Absolution, but isn't that.

IDK, looks like Far Cry again...

Crysis

I don't remember the name, but I used to have it...

IDK...

Left 4 Dead 2

One of the Driver series?

Portal 2

Never played the last one, so IDK.

And the screenshot... I played it once a long while ago, but got bored and deleted it from my HDD and brain... Google says the image is similar to this:

hqdefault.jpg

*he's not-acat*

I believe it was bioshock.

Felix's Mind is good and all, but I don't like how every episode seems to have less and less humor.

"I've got an idea! Let's take the concept of a comedic series about the thoughts within the protagonist's head, and take it SUUUUPR SRS."

He who fights drummers

I watched a few episodes of a few mind series and honestly, none of them is as funny and brilliant like "Freeman's Mind". And I'm saying this separately from being Ross's girlfriend. If you can believe I can be objective.

Some are pretty good, some have good moments but don't keep the high level all the time, others are just straighforward boring or just use a kind of a dumb humor.

when I started making my show I didin't want to copy Ross at all, the 1st person formula came out as a spontaneous thing. I didin't even try to mimc his style, not even using the idea for the name of the show... I'm aming into creating my own style and so I hope all mind series creators did or do.

Gee... that came out rather long and you may think I'm being a smartass. But whatever;) I guess i'm kinda advertising my show now... So yeah, the link is in my signature :mrgreen::ugeek:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I watched some of the better spin-offs. Theyre often good and I like them but they simply cannot match up to Freeman's Mind.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.