FREEMAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE [TRAILER]

I haven't watched any spin-offs.

I'd like to see a really good one that goes through Portal & Portal 2 but I just don't know how that's possible.

With Freeman at least we've been given a good chunk of information about him but Chell is quite a bit more mysterious. I can only imagine her having amnesia and thus only knows the information provided by GLaDOS but obviously just... not accepting that information because GLaDOS is obviously a liar.

... thinking about it, with how much Freeman complains about everyone in Black Mesa being a liar, GLaDOS would fit right in.

There's a few Chell's Minds floating around, but.....yeah, compared to Gordon she's more of a tabula-rasa. (Did I spell that right? It's the fancy language for "blank slate")

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I quite liked KrimsinYT's Shepard's Mind. (Half-Life: Opposing Force). Not Freeman's Mind quality, of course, but still pretty damn good.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I quite liked KrimsinYT's Shepard's Mind. (Half-Life: Opposing Force). Not Freeman's Mind quality, of course, but still pretty damn good.

Yeah, I really like Shepard's Mind too, I know it’s not likely to happen but I thought it would be really cool if Ross and KrimsinYT did a crossover where both Freeman and Shepard were stuck in Limbo(?) and they were just chatting about both their experiences with Black Mesa (not knowing who the other one is).

Also I agree with you last post, even thou it’s an April Fool’s day joke this would make a great series with one game per episode, maybe after Freemans Mind and he is stuck in Limbo(?) G-Man sends Freeman on missions thru the Multiverse (different FPS games) Quantum Leap style.

Also I agree with you last post, even thou it’s an April Fool’s day joke this would make a great series with one game per episode, maybe after Freemans Mind and he is stuck in Limbo(?) G-Man sends Freeman on missions thru the Multiverse (different FPS games) Quantum Leap style.

Oh Quantum Leap style. That's a good way to think of it.

Just one mission or objective per game. Would be pretty cool to see.

Definitely not a regular series, but something to do once in a while if other projects start to feel stale or something.

Serious Sam 3 HD

Serious Sam 3 is already an HD game - and a fairly recent one at that. The game he played there was Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD. Easily recognizable, too, due the following facts:

1. It's set in Egypt (which limits it to First Encounter and BFE)

2. He had a knife (which further limits it to First Encounter only)

3. Good graphics (which means it's the HD remake of First Encounter)

I wouldn't know, that's why I had that "?" in there... (I'm not a fan, it's just too boring to me) All I knew was it was one of the HD quality graphics ones.

I believe it was bioshock.

I got a typo when I was making the list, so it looks like when I went to delete the typo it took out Bioshock too, and I didn't notice.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

By the way, Ross, the track you used in this video is also called "Prison & City On Water Fight" by Mech (a.k.a. Mediastudio). Although within official soundtrack that was released on a CDs it's called "sWitch" with Stephen Rippy, David Rippy, and Kevin McMullan being mentioned as contributing artists. I'm not sure which title/artist is more legit in this regard, but it was a damn mighty fine choice for a music track, sir.

Ever heard of Felix's Mind? That one's actually good
I'm actually a little biased against Felix's Mind, since I heard in an interview, he emphasized repeatedly Freeman's Mind was NOT an influence for the series. Okay, I might buy that, except he then took my exact same title art and modified it for his video. To me, that came across like having your cake and eating it too.

By the way, Ross, the track you used in this video is also called "Prison & City On Water Fight" by Mech (a.k.a. Mediastudio). Although within official soundtrack that was released on a CDs it's called "sWitch" with Stephen Rippy, David Rippy, and Kevin McMullan being mentioned as contributing artists. I'm not sure which title/artist is more legit in this regard, but it was a damn mighty fine choice for a music track, sir.
Piotr Chancewicz, Artur Affek, Janusz Lakomiec, Krzysztof Najman, and "Mech" Maciej Januszko are ALSO additional artists for the Painkiller soundtrack, the credits were the biggest mess I've ever seen, so I went with unknown.

I'm actually a little biased against Felix's Mind, since I heard in an interview, he emphasized repeatedly Freeman's Mind was NOT an influence for the series. Okay, I might buy that, except he then took my exact same title art and modified it for his video. To me, that came across like having your cake and eating it too.

I pretty much dislike the entire 'Master Minds' group in general for this very same problem. Having your cake and eating it, too. None of them does anything content-wise anymore (and one of them hardly did anything to begin with) and yet they have a fairly sizable following on Facebook and Youtube, still, where they just treat it like a blog and get all the attention they desire.

I wouldn't even dislike them this much if they didn't constantly tease their fans like, 'If you're good, MAYBE I'll make another episode of [insert series here]"...and then proceeds to not do anything at all, or mention it ever again for the next year and a half. Hell, at one point they tricked fans into thinking a new episode of Chell's Mind was released after three years just for shits and giggles. That just kind of seems a bit cruel considering they haven't done anything else in the meantime other than sit on their thumbs. And yeah, it's a fan page so I can't get up in arms about them getting paid, but it just feels like they're getting praise for doing nothing at all.

The only one I can really stand is KrimsinYT (Shephard's Mind) because he actually finished his series and doesn't really use the Facebook page. (ie. he doesn't soak in all the fan worship everyone else gets)

Sorry for the small rant, but that whole group just makes me mad.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

This series... This *NEEDS* to happen. I'd be happy with a bunch of episodes in a 2 or 3 minute format, between FM regular ones. As someone already said, you could use the "Xen portal trip" as the perfect excuse to Freeman going to and from other universes between Xen battles, for example. This would turn the whole Xen part less boring (personally I think this is the worst game part).

I'd love to see Gordon interacting with Bioshock Infinite's Elizabeth, BTW. It would be mind-blowing.

EDIT: for grammar

Same thing happened when Doom's Guy Mind - Episode 7 was released. "This needs to be a series" was the most common comment at that time, too. And I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter who's "mind" we're talking about here. Ross could've done "Trash Can's Mind" or "Road Sign's Mind" and it still will be enjoyable and people will crave for more. Case and point - people love Ross' work, his approach and his humor, and, as a result, they will always ask for that sort of things.

Trash Can's Mind I'd like to see now.

Or Vending Machine's Mind. There's actually a HL1 mod that lets you play as a vending machine.

Or Vending Machine's Mind. There's actually a HL1 mod that lets you play as a vending machine.

Oh my god, please? :lol:

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

Something that would be interesting is Alyx Vance's mind from episode... either one, two, or both. I think primarily one. Seeing things from Gordon's perspective but hearing things from hers, that'd be unique.

Oh my god, please? :lol:

dX3RZEMEjzg

Thats it there.

I think the Masters of the Mind group just basically stopped doing anything completely, which really makes me feel like they just gave up on their fans aswell as themselves, Shepherds Mind, Chells, and Barneys, were actually quite good, the other ones were kind of odd slightly only because they were alot more sporadic when they were happening

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."